General The Darts Thread

Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

Just seeing if theres any other Darts Fans out there. Just watching a great night of Darts at the Sydney Masters. An amazing upset with Tic Bridge beating Raymond Van Barneveld. Some really good darts.

Anyone else into it?

Reactions: 1 user
Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

A realy good semi and final tonight. MVG vs Jackpot and The Wizard vs The Power

Really hoping The Wizard and MVG meet in the final. MVG and Jackpot is gonna be awesome, such quick darts players.

Reactions: 1 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
A realy good semi and final tonight. MVG vs Jackpot and The Wizard vs The Power

Really hoping The Wizard and MVG meet in the final. MVG and Jackpot is gonna be awesome, such quick darts players.
When The Power is on there is no better sight in darts. Dont really play myself but got into watching it on Sky because of watching Taylor and Barny dueling it out. Remember watching Taylor use his 'NASA' darts and he was just on fire. 180's at will, 9 dart finishes, ending doubles anywhere on the board... simply amazing!

Also the crowds crack me up, especially the chant they do...

Tyrael

Tyrael

I think it is something you have to slowly get into over time. I've watched a few and it is amazing how accurate they are.

Have a darts board at home, but I'm pretty shit at the best of times.

Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

I think it is something you have to slowly get into over time. I've watched a few and it is amazing how accurate they are.

Have a darts board at home, but I'm pretty shit at the best of times.
its something that has grown on me for sure.

Raurimu Massive

Raurimu Massive

I freaken LOVE darts. We used to play a hell of a lot on a board in the garage, but space got filled with accumulated crap over the years. Not a great player myself, by any means, but I will be improving, because, get this: My mrs said I should put the board back up... IN OUR LOUNGE.

The darts on the telly is great - the atmosphere, the rivalries, the Phil Taylor. I love it, and my boys like watching it with me, too. Asked my oldest boy "If there were 3 Phil Taylors in one room, and 2 in another, how many Phil Taylors are there?" He put his hands in the air and replied with the "There's only ooooone Phil Taylor" chant.

mrblonde

mrblonde

I've only just started appreciating the game and the maths/skill involved.

Amazing how an nth of a millimetre can be the difference between a bust, hit arrow, hit wire....

22 BEAST

22 BEAST

I live eat breathe shit darts. MVG is my fave. I play 20 hours or so a week. Phil the power Taylor is dam good though.

Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

I live eat breathe shit darts. MVG is my fave. I play 20 hours or so a week. Phil the power Taylor is dam good though.
Hey beast awesome to hear that. i just started following darts and i got hooked. Do you honestly pay 20 hrs a week? i want to learn how to play, any tips? Im going tomorrow night to cashmere club to watch and learn a little.

I love MVG

22 BEAST

22 BEAST

Hey beast awesome to hear that. i just started following darts and i got hooked. Do you honestly pay 20 hrs a week? i want to learn how to play, any tips? Im going tomorrow night to cashmere club to watch and learn a little.

I love MVG

Yeah man, that shits addictive. Are u in chch?