International Pacific Championship

Had to look up some of these blokes.

Griffin Neame
is a Prop for the Cowboys, Maori via Greymouth, respectable one hundred plus meters per game, tackle stats are shit at eighty eight percent.

Leo Thompson
some will know his brother plays super Rugby. Another Maori rep ex Gizzy, Union back ground, running meters in the nineties, excellent defender up around ninety three percent.

Keano Kini
is out of Auckland, only nineteen, very inexperienced fullback for the Titans with six games and a low tackling percentage, made a couple of tackle breaks per game, obviously being groomed for later in life.

Naufahu Whyte
is a second rower out of Auckland, Rooster, only twenty one, another future player, Only played a hand full of NRL.

Running stats around ninety meters, another good defender up in the ninety four percentile.

Wiremu Grieg
with a name like that is a Maori from Whangarei. A Monster Prop for the Eels at 124kg. Ninety meter running average, ninety three percent tackling stats.
Averages a tackle bust per game. Is only twenty three, young for a Prop.

I got my tickets yesterday & on the seating map sales look really poor / even in the cheap seats.
It really is the price point.

Funnily enough straight after buying the tickets I saw a bunch of the kiwis players on Ponsonby Rd struggling to decide where to go for lunch.
(Tapine, Foran, Dylan Brown, Hughes) its hard to say "come to the f-ing warriors"

Wow $99 for gold tickets (ie middle)

I paid like $30 to sit in awesome seats and watch USA play in the womens world cup to a packed stadium.
I think it's sold so poorly - the idea might be to get lower Bronze seats and just move at the kick off.
They're still $60 inc fees for an adult though

I think it's sold so poorly - the idea might be to get lower Bronze seats and just move at the kick off.
They're still $60 inc fees for an adult though

You can get into Aami park double header next week for as cheap as $25 AUD an adult.

Cheapest at Eden Park is $53 NZD, roughly on par with the $49 AUD cheapest for the Adelaide Origin.

I'm still expecting a late surge of FOMO buying to hopefully push Eden Park attedance to at least 30k.

You can get into Aami park double header next week for as cheap as $25 AUD an adult.

Cheapest at Eden Park is $53 NZD, roughly on par with the $49 AUD cheapest for the Adelaide Origin.

I'm still expecting a late surge of FOMO buying to hopefully push Eden Park attedance to at least 30k.
It's hard to understand why they is so expensive - were they thinking there would be a Tongan size crowd at it's peak and they could cash in?

I do know Eden Park is expensive to use with the traffic management, integrated transport etc.

Had to look up some of these blokes.

Griffin Neame is a Prop for the Cowboys, Maori via Greymouth, respectable one hundred plus meters per game, tackle stats are shit at eighty eight percent.

I didn’t know he was Māori.

I was thinking he could be out next , ‘ great white hope’ following in the footsteps of Foran and Mannering.

Last edited:
It's hard to understand why they is so expensive - were they thinking there would be a Tongan size crowd at it's peak and they could cash in?

I do know Eden Park is expensive to use with the traffic management, integrated transport etc.

I want to say because they're treating tests as premium footy.

But the answer is probably a combination of the cost of Eden Park that you pointed out, and organisers trying to bleed the diehard Samoa/MMT fanbases here for as much as they can.

They've opened the South Stand up at least so looks like late buyers are starting to get in.

I want to say because they're treating tests as premium footy.

But the answer is probably a combination of the cost of Eden Park that you pointed out, and organisers trying to bleed the diehard Samoa/MMT fanbases here for as much as they can.

They've opened the South Stand up at least so looks like late buyers are starting to get in.
I wonder if Eden Park was a scheduling / turf issue out Mt Smart - they just had two decent sized music festivals out there this month.

Saturdays game will be running at a substantial loss I reckon.

I like the fact we a picking newbies in the forwards who are accurate tacklers.

Nz A
Couple of little surprises positional wise.

IMG_3695.jpeg

BENJAMIN TE KURA

Would love for the Warriors to have a look at this young guy, bigger than NAS and huge props is what we don’t seem to have much of coming through. Seems to be developing quickly in Queensland cup.
Contracted to the Broncos isn't he?