• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose we play the Knights or the Raiders at home at MSS It will have to be a 8 or 8.30 start. if we win we don't play for two weeks.
That might be the Eden Park game which most certainly won't be too late, I don't think they can play after 9pm. The nimbys have to get to bed.
Maybe that is why they are thinking about MSS for that game as well..

If we lose we play the Knights or the Raiders at home at MSS It will have to be a 8 or 8.30 start. if we win we don't play for two weeks.
That might be the Eden Park game which most certainly won't be too late, I don't think they can play after 9pm. The nimbys have to get to bed.
Maybe that is why they are thinking about MSS for that game as well..
Yeah, one would hope that common sense would prevail.

We got more important things to think about.

Finals next week.

Pompey looked good. Marcelo found some of his early season form.

Berry was good defensively. Marata had some good runs.

Barnett blew off some cobwebs. As did TMM (although he was REALLY rusty - better to identify that now then next week though. And that’s 2 games under his belt now). Bunty was Bunty.

Curran was the star though. He was everywhere. Guys like Ale, Lussick, Sironen also staking their claim for a bench spot for the finals.

Volkman and Tuaupiki will be better from these experiences. They are our future, and they’ve just been exposed to where they’re at, and what they need to work on in the off-season to grow and learn. We will need to depend on them very soon. Same with Kosi - he’s more experienced and could really compete with Montoya for a spot on the edge next year.

Roach and Going just got a taste. Going looked solid - but the pace of first grade fatigued him eventually. If Roache could get near the level his brother was, that would be a win for our depth. He has a blueprint now on how to get there - the rest is up to him.

Walker got a opportunity to lead - which will help him grow that facet of his game. He’s as passionate as they come, he has really matured and carries himself in a professional manner which reflects where we’re trying to go as a club.

Not everything is doom and gloom - but the true fans get PTSD after performances like this.

It’s going to take a lot more winning to rebuild the goodwill with the fans.

Top 4 and finals next week is a good place to start though.

UP THE WAAAAHHHSSSSS

One thing I am pleased about with us having the Panthers is it one day less to wait! I imagine this will be a positive for the team as well, one less day for the nerves to build up. By now we shouldn't need the extra days prep and should be ready to go for Friday night.

I assume the team will come home and then head back over to Sydney, will they head their Wednesday?

One thing I am pleased about with us having the Panthers is it one day less to wait! I imagine this will be a positive for the team as well, one less day for the nerves to build up. By now we shouldn't need the extra days prep and should be ready to go for Friday night.

I assume the team will come home and then head back over to Sydney, will they head their Wednesday?
They're on their way home now.

This was basically a B side so expecting a win was a stretch.
Personally I thought if we could click we had a chance.
It shows the difference in first grade and reserves.
The Panthers won well and are in good form, so realistically should beat us.
The experience will hold us in good order moving forward.
We should embrace the opportunity of the finals.

I'm jumping the gun a bit here, and we may well beat Penrith next week. Up tha Wahs!!! 😝
But is anyone else worried that the NRL will do us dirty and keep the scheduled times for the second round of the finals.
Imagine a 9:50pm kick off at Mt Smart.
View attachment 100

No chance at all

I suspect they could move the game to Sunday. Same with the pre-lim if we host it.

Could be anywhere from 6pm - 8pm NZ

4pm - 6pm NSW

I thought we would win that game with our new Blueprint, regardless of missing 8 of our normal 17. Was hoping the new boys would slot In to the system and do their jobs, but that was a worrying showing.

Ye it’s one game, but hope that doesn’t stuff our momentum and progress.
Also hope Te Marie comes through or Metcalf could be a big loss

So that game has gone into the history books so let's park that bus up.The boys blew out some cobwebs and rust at least.Now comes the first of the main dances.I can't wait so let's all bring it on.Uuuuppp the Waaaahs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back