• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The main two guys I was looking forward to seeing was Volkman and Tuaupiki.

Volkman looked pomising with some of his kicking for field position and his kicks into the in goal. The in goal ones may need a bit more setup to get more chasers. He'd look better with a more settled team. He is looking like the best option to replace Johnson long term. So the TMM vs Metcalf debate might go on for a while longer.

Tuaupiki is different to CNK. The more experience he gets will help with getting the defence organised and the structures. He does provide some spark with the ball though.
Tuapiki is not big but he is a handful. I wonder how he would go at standoff. Can he kick? Volkman can improve when he gets used to the pace. he has a good boot.

Maybe wrong thread but the bottom four of the eight looks interesting. The Eels could make it if Canberra lose. Roosters down to 8th.

Volkman and Metcalf can be turned into tradesmen, same as CHT or maybe even RTS. Tuapiki is the one with the spark if he can kick. I didn't see the talking heads, did they mention them?
Nah it’s been a topic of discussion for a while. Especially around Walker and Illias. There’s simply no one to replace them. The market is bare.

Well, went almost as expected.

First half was really bad. Possession and inexperience cost us. Second half looked much better with everyone stepping up and possession closer to even.

Thought Curran was best for us. Tuapiki was dangerous with ball in hand.
Bit disappointed with Volkman and TMM but were on the backfoot for the first half and chasing points in the second. Was hoping Volkman might have taken some other options on the last and run the ball a few times.
I'm a fan of Sironen but I think tonight showed he is a versatile, part player and not a main man.

Good experience for those cup players. Picking they smash who they are up against next week.

No injuries and hopefully our other players are better for the game off.

The only management issue i see is not starting Roache.

Unless there is more to it than meets the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back