General The "AHH F**K GOTTA WAIT TILL MARCH" thread

-Dr.J-_old

:shock: - NooooooOOOOoOoo

:|

This is seriously grim! I hate the off season!

warriorfaithful*_old

Yeah the wait for the new season has begun! :(
But as ive said before im positive that the wait will be worth it and the warriors are going to shine in 2007.

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

these 6 months are always the longest 6 months of my life, i gess i could pik a team thats in the eight and pretend there the warriors. i gess thats all i can do for now :) or i could just watch the games i taped once every week, in order so it will b like the season has continued :p

warriorfaithful*_old

TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
or i could just watch the games i taped once every week, in order so it will b like the season has continued :p

LOL! Maybe just watch 12 gams again(the 12 we one :lol: )

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

LOL. and with the remainin weeks wen iv watched all twelv, ill watch rnd 16 again and again till 07 comes around, ahh the memories :p

warriorfaithful*_old

TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
LOL. and with the remainin weeks wen iv watched all twelv, ill watch rnd 16 again and again till 07 comes around, ahh the memories :p

And then when 2007 comes itl be like your still watching round 16 2006 every round. Thats how dominant we are going to be in 2007. :lol:

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

ahahaha true! and well b the only team in the nrl, coz wed hav broken the players bones every round that goes by, the injury list will b all the players that hav versed us :p how greats it goin to b, i cant bloody wait!

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

lets pretend dragons r the warriors for now, until the grand final comes then we'll pretend we won the grand final :p thats if dragons dont make the grand final :)

warriorfaithful*_old

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
lets pretend dragons r the warriors for now, until the grand final comes then we'll pretend we won the grand final :p thats if dragons dont make the grand final :)

Yeah im supporting the dragons in the finals!

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

warriorfaithful* said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:

Yeah im supporting the dragons in the finals!
good stuff, so just for now *makes sure no ones looking*....go dragons! :p

warriorfaithful*_old

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
lgood stuff, so just for now *makes sure no ones looking*....go dragons! :p

Yeah but just for now ;) . Cos the warriors will be back in 2007. :)

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

warriorfaithful* said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
lgood stuff, so just for now *makes sure no ones looking*....go dragons! :p

Yeah but just for now ;) . Cos the warriors will be back in 2007. :)
yep, bak bigger and tougher......much bigger and much tougher mwahahaha!

*Kimmy*_old

I still have a few more weeks to go till i have to start counting the days till the offseason!! :lol:

warriorfaithful*_old

Go_The_Doggies said:
I still have a few more weeks to go till i have to start counting the days till the offseason!! :lol:

LMAO! :) Dont rub it in. :lol:

Skinny_Ravs82

No way man!
Knights or Broncos for me to win!!!

Unless of course I have no other choice but to go for the local boys here....

commonsense_old

broncos do look pretty good to go all the way.

but me myself am looking forward to the tri-nations. cant wait to see the kiwis in action/.

Northern_Union

Come on the Storm!!!!

Opps hehe posted this in the wrong thread, i thought i was in the "who you going to support" thread:)

Won't be to bad over summer, we'll the Tri-natins to follow, and international cricket.

raypower_old

I started following the basketball to cope with the off season. Go Kings!

That and the NFL keep me ticking over, however it looks to be a long season for the Rams this year...I'm sure Amerikiwi will have a laugh at me.

*Kimmy*_old

The offseason is pretty good..well it will be when it comes to the offseason! :lol:

Got the Tri Nations!!..end of year all blacks tour..then international cricket..all before the end of the year!

Then next year Wellington play 2 games down here in the stateshield thing..woot i get to see Stephen Fleming..he is awesome!

warriorfaithful*_old

Go_The_Doggies said:
The offseason is pretty good..well it will be when it comes to the offseason! :lol:

Got the Tri Nations!!..end of year all blacks tour..then international cricket..all before the end of the year!

Then next year Wellington play 2 games down here in the stateshield thing..woot i get to see Stephen Fleming..he is awesome!

Lol. Sounds likle you got the offseason sorted. :)