General Warriors Preseason 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s the young guy Egan has his arm around in the group photo? Looks a bit like him and remember his brother was trying out somewhere?
The apprentice 😁

Screenshot_20231223_011906_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
As much as i love CHT, Metcalf combined with SJ to go on a 8 game winning streak? Which hadn't been done in 10 years. A lot of work ons but Metcalf improved week to week. Last year was his first year of consistent first FG. I dont get the scepticism? Out of all the options, he has the most upside at 6 right?

As much as i love CHT, Metcalf combined with SJ to go on a 8 game winning streak? Which hadn't been done in 10 years. A lot of work ons but Metcalf improved week to week. Last year was his first year of consistent first FG. I dont get the scepticism? Out of all the options, he has the most upside at 6 right?
Yeah probly, unless Te Maire was hampered by his injury this year and CHT2.0 somehow turns into Thurston with a bit of Webby magic. Luke looks the goods if he keeps on his improving trajectory.
We're in trouble when SJ is injured, but so are most teams when their playmaker goes down.

Love seeing the clips of the sand dunes.

Years ago a workmate and I were talking about going up on weekend when he was down in Auckland by himself. Glad he decided to drive off and see his family on the weekends. Back then it would have probably been a near death experience. Or it would of been a 1/2 to 1 trip up and then ask if we can go for a swim. I'd be a lot better know.

During the season a former player that was coached by Webster during one of his stints at a previous clubs said he likes to work with his halves. Give them options around them.

We have that working with Johnson's side. We need to get the same thing on the left hand side.
I think we saw glimpses of that when TMM played but when injuries struck it hampered anything other than DWZ side. But I think CHT gives them options if TMM decides to cake it again. With Metcalf with some X factor.

Absolutely tragic this, was still an active player in the nrl. Motorcycle crash in Aitutaki while holidaying with his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back