Internationals Test boost for 'losers'

*Kimmy*_old

September 25, 2006

ELEVEN players have been added to Australia's Tri Nations train-on squad today, following the elimination of the Bulldogs and St George Illawarra from the finals series.

The Bulldogs provide six players to the squad, including rampaging forwards Willie Mason, Mark O'Meley, Reni Maitua, Nate Myles and captain Andrew Ryan, and goalkicking winger Hazem El Masri.

The Dragons, meanwhile, have five players selected, with centres Mark Gasnier and Matt Cooper, halfback prospect Ben Hornby and forwards Luke Bailey and Ben Creagh.

Dragons prop Jason Ryles was unavailable due to a wrist injury that requires surgery.

AAP
foxsports.com.au

*Kimmy*_old

Congrats to all the Doggies..yes even Nate!!! :|

Mark Gasnier and Matt Cooper are certain to get picked, as is Willie Mason, Mark O'Meley and Andrew Ryan.

2big2strong_old

what is with Nate Myles anyway? I mean, he's average at best but he seems to be the new Golden Child in Australia. not a bad player at all don't get me wrong, but wouldn't be in my top 40 that's for sure.

*Kimmy*_old

2black2strong said:
what is with Nate Myles anyway? I mean, he's average at best but he seems to be the new Golden Child in Australia. not a bad player at all don't get me wrong, but wouldn't be in my top 40 that's for sure.
Yeah I tend to agree.
IMO this is as close as he will ever get to the Australian squad. His career will go downhill at the Roosters.