Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fucking Fisher-Harris baby! (Panthers)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
oi nah thats not funny, wtaf
krabs.jpeg

the AFB news is a bit devastating.

Something definitely seemed off towards the end of the year with hi,

And his wife instagram post after the Broncs prelim was quite odd something along of "congrats to husband for carrying his team to the playoffs)
Yeah there were a few rumours of his saltiness towards SJ getting all the accolades. And I knew him running off the field immediately after the Knights game was weird

Can we just say no?
Sure, but its a bit rich to ask AFB to honour his deal after we just shafted Curran early.

To look at the positive in the situation, we have a massive asset that is on contract long-term and wants to leave. Ideally we can make sure that whoever signs him pays through the nose in terms of a player swap. We could ship him out and get a player in return and ask the other club to pay most of the freight for the new player along with taking AFB's full contract.

I wonder where he goes, if he ends up at the Dolphins I will lose all respect for Woolf.

Sure, but its a bit rich to ask AFB to honour his deal after we just shafted Curran early.

To look at the positive in the situation, we have a massive asset that is on contract long-term and wants to leave. Ideally we can make sure that whoever signs him pays through the nose in terms of a player swap. We could ship him out and get a player in return and ask the other club to pay most of the freight for the new player along with taking AFB's full contract.

I wonder where he goes, if he ends up at the Dolphins I will lose all respect for Woolf.
If he's wanting to go back to Sydney - which club could fit him and have the players we'd interested in?

At the very very least we need to get something substantial back

I'm just hoping that JFH actually hates Penrith, and is loving his time back in New Zealand 😅 I say that mostly tongue in cheek, totally unrealistic, but 30 minutes ago I would have said the same about AFB requesting an immediate release.. fmd

With AFB on 1M, whoever he goes to would have to give someone up anyway to make it work under the cap, surely