Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fucking Fisher-Harris baby! (Panthers)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Im hoping that if we get a couple of them who turn into superstars, the rest will still be decent first graders who can hold down a spot. Like, if Zyon Maiu’u isn't the next best prop in the game I'd settle for a 100m +, limited errors and penalties and a good defender.
So you'd be happy with a Bunty 2.0? ;)
I would be - can't have a club full of superstars, you need some guys who are just going to put in and their best game is not far from their worst game.
Appreciate his minutes vary, but if Bunty's average run metres were 100m+ I think he'd get a lot less flack on the forum. However, he ticks the other boxes (noting limited, rather than no, errors/penalties).

I would be - can't have a club full of superstars, you need some guys who are just going to put in and their best game is not far from their worst game.
Appreciate his minutes vary, but if Bunty's average run metres were 100m+ I think he'd get a lot less flack on the forum. However, he ticks the other boxes (noting limited, rather than no, errors/penalties).

How dare you sir.

Haha no, look to be honest I thought Bunty looked pretty decent against the Storm (making 87m) and his hit ups looked really energetic.

But, the dude averaged less than 60m a game in 2023 and is even less than that this year, with 2 games only running for 25 and 23 meters.

Just not good enough imo, but in Webby we trust!

Is he even running as many decoys as he was last year? Seems not as much.

Last edited:
How dare you sir.

Haha no, look to be honest I thought Bunty looked pretty decent against the Storm (making 87m) and his hit ups looked really energetic.

But, the dude averaged less than 60m a game in 2023 and is even less than that this year, with 2 games only running for 25 and 23 meters.

His PCM are pretty dire too. He seems to go to ground too early in every tackle for a fella of his size.

How dare you sir.

Haha. Yeah, in looking at his stats, his average metres over the past two years have dropped considerably from the ~85m he was previously averaging. His reduced mins may pay a part, but as a few have mentioned, that may be because the role in the team that Webby has given him is defence focussed rather than the traditional metre eating prop role. We do have to trust in Webby, but it does seem very odd though to have a prop not pushing for at least 100 run metres!

Please look at the Twitter handle 😂
SHOOSH II

Which Parramatta Eels forward has been mentioned in a possible swap deal with St George-Illawarra for unhappy winger Zac Lomax.

By the looks the manly connection was bogus, sounds like it might be Ryan Matterson to make way for Lomax?

CG getting 2 points and making deals all in the same night 🤓

Screenshot_2024-03-31-20-09-59-12_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg