TeamList [2023, Finals Week 1] - Penrith Vs Warriors

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Afternoon
12:00

Team Lists

The oil I have is that it's a calf injury and he's out for Saturday. He will need to pull through the rehab to be ready for next weekend and isn't a certainty for that match either. Best result is that we miraculously win on Saturday and he has two weeks to get better.
can't or won't believe this - just can't see it. SJ will play, arite

The oil I have is that it's a calf injury and he's out for Saturday. He will need to pull through the rehab to be ready for next weekend and isn't a certainty for that match either. Best result is that we miraculously win on Saturday and he has two weeks to get better.
Just heard on the radio they think he's a 50/50 chance of playing.

Didn't stop them bending the cowboys over.

Without SJ it's going to be a shitshow.
I'm a glass full sort of geriatric. There are no easy games in this comp and the season so far has thrown up a heap of anomalies. We have every chance of making it happen and if we don't it won't be the lack of trying or SJ being on the park or not.
The loss of SJ will add fuel to our fire

If SJ doesn’t play I’ll be devastated …

…for him! He has earned his shot at redemption!
Hats off to Shaun he has redeemed himself imo we finished 4th in the regular season because of his form and his players trust/form.
Couldn't ask for anymore, any wins from here are a bonus be prepared to be devastated.
Also shot to playdaball for the oil, I didn't wanna believe another story either especially after Tohus.

JUst heard this on the news & tbf it's kicked my washsey into touch too. Hope it's just a precautionary measure But Webby wasn't giving any hints at all.

Needs to be Volkman... Anything else is just not good coaching.

He's the only one with a long kicking game and keeps everyone else in their named positions.

If it is a calf, he's won't play again unless we somehow make the GF.

Back