General team effort and a miracle

• Thread starter Etern0L_Warrior_old
  • Start date

Etern0L_Warrior_old

i was looking through the RLW and i can;t help noticing we've got 1 of the weakest teams on paper. Our front row is 1 of the best in the comp along with the Broncos, Bulldogs and Dragons. Thats where it stops. On paper, we're underdogs in other positions.

I'm not going to get my hopes up like the past seasons. Like 04 and 05 the team on paper, was definately top 6 material but look what happened > missed the finals.

I am expecting a 8-14th finish dis year. if they make the 8 dats good enough for me. It will be interesting 2 see how last years tri-nations win wil help the players. and also how many youngsters will shine this season.

Tajhay_old

and where did people think we would finish in 2002 before the season started? remember the off field troubles with the club losing so many experienced players, the ownership fights etc...

dont write us off just yet. i believe in our juniors, our current players, our current coaching staff, our current management.

David James_old

With John Ackland in our coaching ranks I have more confidence in our juniors than ever before.

Ronnie_7_old

Our team is going top 8 this year. I said they'd be fourth before by the time finals roll around and I stick with it. If we get points deducted it might change but until they get deducted fourth position here we come!!!!!

Etern0L_Warrior_old

Tajhay said:
dont write us off just yet. i believe in our juniors, our current players, our current coaching staff, our current management.

Seriously, I never doubt the TALENT within the Warriors, PERIOD. They are capable of making the finals every year. However, the performance in the past seasons is very dissapointing. And if the players don't become tougher mentally and get more passionate about winning,, we are going 2 see a similar result this year.

I'm just saying, if we don't have the strongest lineup this season, we gotta work even harder. I hope the boys are up for it. Fingers crossed. Maybe I'm bias without knowing it, but I do have high expectations for them.

KeepingTheFaith_old

If we do lose points the first thing I'm doing is watching those odds of us making the top 8 blow out. Then it's time to cash in.

warriors4life_old

im picking a top 8 position but i think top 4 might be a bit beyond our reach at this stage