Pick Your Team Potential Kiwis Team 2023

Come match day the NZ A team will likely be bolstered by Kini, 2 of Neame/Thompson/Whyte/Greig & Fa'amanu Brown but who else fills their 17?

8. Neame/Thompson/Whyte/Greig
9. Brown
10. Neame/Thompson/Whyte/Greig
11. Going
12. Willison
13. Pole

7. Dockar-Clay
6. Turner
5. Kosi/Tuaimalo Vaega/Amituanai
4. Berry/R Smith
3. Pompey/Harper
2. Pauga/Warbrick
1. Kini

14. Tuaupiki/Perham
15. Ale
16. Laban/P Riki
17. T Simpkins

Last edited:
Come match day the NZ A team will likely be bolstered by Kini, 3 of Neame/Griffin/Thompson/White/Greig, Fa'amanu Brown but who else fills their 17?

8. Neame/Griffin/Thompson/White/Greig
9. Brown
10. Neame/Griffin/Thompson/White/Greig
11. Going
12. Willison
13. Pole

7. Dockar-Clay
5. Kosi/Tuaimalo Vaega/Amituanai
4. Berry/R Smith
3. Pompey
2. Pauga/Warbrick
1. Kini

14. Tuaupiki
15. Neame/Griffin/Thompson/White/Greig
16. Ale

Assuming the Berry cloning project is not yet ready, Perham or Turner at 6?

Maybe one of Wrighty's boys, Toa or Iro? 😂 Really scraping the bottom of the barrel

I assume Jazz would make himself ineligible, but with how dire the spine options are already, he could go the 9 with Nu Brown at 6? Jazz could well be the captain as well.

If Simonsson is healthy, and if ZDC is a good enough goal-kicking option, he could take that left-centre spot over Pompey.

Assuming the Berry cloning project is not yet ready, Perham or Turner at 6?

Maybe one of Wrighty's boys, Toa or Iro? 😂 Really scraping the bottom of the barrel

I assume Jazz would make himself ineligible, but with how dire the spine options are already, he could go the 9 with Nu Brown at 6? Jazz could well be the captain as well.

If Simonsson is healthy, and if ZDC is a good enough goal-kicking option, he could take that left-centre spot over Pompey.
Te Whare is another, better option ahead of a few of the outsides I've suggest too. Mariner as well. One area we're stocked in

Last edited:
Wrighty seeing Starford Toa named for Tonga instead of NZ:
no-starwars.gif

It really is a joke that a kiwi can play for Australia and NSW or Qld, or Samoa or Tonga and NSW and Qld, but not for NZ and NSW and Qld. Us and England the only 2 countries left out of that little union. All it does is strengnthen Aus further, bring Tonga and Samoa up and drop us down.

Oh don't you worry, if Toa and Tonga start regularly dominating the Kangaroos the 'international body' (in name only, it is the Australian do as we say board) will vote to change the rules to wreck Samoa and Tonga in the way they farked us.

It is intentional the Australians created the system.

However, lets be fair here, the likes of Ponga and Walsh have a choice and they chose Australia (both are entitled to).

The cheaters hack, the sand paper in Australian pockets is the SOO carrot.

The Aussies fucked us, no one else.

Gee I completely forgot about Brown and Levi as Kiwi options.

Ah well, go hard lads.
I forgot Levi too, broke his jaw in early season Canberra game and played Mounties most of the year.

Looking forward to seeing Wiremu Greig smashing all before him.

I heard ancestry.com servers went into full meltdown as every country attempted to find long lost links that would make the Berrysiah eligible for them.
You'll know a player's not wanted when ancestry.com is hacked and things are altered so Unwanted Player's family tree is full of members who've spent their lives trying to unravel the maddening mystery of "Who's a good dog?"

Back