NRL NRL Round 4, 2024 Discussion

Oates looks bigger this year? Pompey could look into that, second row utility

Look at the size of this kid Te Kura. Lol.

Screenshot 2024-03-29 231214.jpg

Cows attack has been slapping a bandaid over some glaring issues aided by their soft draw to start the season.

If Knights and Drags weren't utter cake they could be sitting 1/4.

They get Titans next week up in Townsville, so more bandaid work via their draw.
They get titans twice over the next month in addition to dragons, dolphins over the first month. Talk about soft draw....

They get titans twice over the next month in addition to dragons, dolphins over the first month. Talk about soft draw....
Yeah their draw has made them look better than they are, playing 1 top 8 team from last year in the first 5 rounds meanwhile we play 4 haha, our draw does get a little easier at times but rounds 10-17 will likely be where our season is make or break for a top 4 spot, playing Roosters, Storm, Broncos and Panthers.

Yeah their draw has made them look better than they are, playing 1 top 8 team from last year in the first 5 rounds meanwhile we play 4 haha, our draw does get a little easier at times but rounds 10-17 will likely be where our season is make or break for a top 4 spot, playing Roosters, Storm, Broncos and Panthers.
we rock during origin though .That's the period where we can really rocket up the table. We were 8th and 6-6 I think before killing it during origin and cementing a top 4 spot.

we rock during origin though .That's the period where we can really rocket up the table. We were 8th and 6-6 I think before killing it during origin and cementing a top 4 spot.

It does look a wee bit harder this year though.

We have byes during 2 of the origin rounds so we don't get any advantage of playing teams minus their origin players. I think Origin 2 though, we play Storm without their stars so that will be helpful.

Then we have Cowboys, Raiders and Titans who will have their stars backing up after origin, whereas I would have been hopeful that we were beating those teams regardless of origin players or not.

It does look a wee bit harder this year though.

We have byes during 2 of the origin rounds so we don't get any advantage of playing teams minus their origin players. I think Origin 2 though, we play Storm without their stars so that will be helpful.

Then we have Cowboys, Raiders and Titans who will have their stars backing up after origin, whereas I would have been hopeful that we were beating those teams regardless of origin players or not.
What a rigged sport this is …. Karnts just don’t want us to win

How are the draws decided ?? Thought it was a lottery? Guess not

Latrell Mitchell has escaped with a fine following his incident on the fox last night. I find it surprising he wasn’t hit with a suspension as this is his 3rd similar incident this season.
Can’t believe there’s not more coming out on this guy, from everything I see on multiple forums everyone thinks this guy is a protected species. Quite shocked that he’s escaped punishment again

Back