International Pacific Championship

1696817022253.png

$75 tickets to Kiwis vs Samoa game. Really not sure how well that is going to sell.
Only the North Stand behind the goal posts available too
Edit:
New seating has just opened up.

Platinum seats are $99.45
Gold $87.95
Silver (behind the goal posts) $41.25

Last edited:
$75 tickets to Kiwis vs Samoa game. Really not sure how well that is going to sell.
Only the North Stand behind the goal posts available too
Edit:
New seating has just opened up.

Platinum seats are $99.45
Gold $87.95
Silver (behind the goal posts) $41.25
Sheesh! Thats concert ticket prices!

Yeah the fkn GOAT baby!

Ali must be playing 6, with ZDC at 7 I suppose? Only 15 players as well.. I guess they will steal the other 3 from those not picked in the 1st team?

Shocked that Howarth is eligible for us, had no idea. Great to have him in the pipeline, though I doubt playing for NZA will stop him from being Origin-eligible in the future.
Think Foran or Fa'amanu Brown will wear the #6 for NZ A. Ali is capable all the same

ok so am i getting this right.... if you play for Kiwi A team, you cant be selected for Kangaroos in the future?...

I think NZ A still keeps you eligible for AUS. so probs the only technical way of getting ponga to play in the black and white lol

Don’t think there has been an official announcement yet, but Karl Oloapu reportedly pulled out for Samoa and Volkman posted a video earlier today with Keenan Palasia.

Should have been in the team already imo, but good that he seems to have got the call up.

Ronny is the new Mason
Following Masons footsteps
Lots of similarities these two