Social Off-season antics

Beastmode

Contributor
Dam, no game this weekend (foook the GF 😂!)

We have to wait almost six months before the boys come back…. 😔

So what’s everyone doing in the off-season? For me NBA is my #2 sport and that starts next month, so will keep me busy until the boys are back

Forgot, there’s also the internationals but doesn’t get me hyped up.

Sorry just a useless rant thread…. 😂

Dam, no game this weekend (foook the GF 😂!)

We have to wait almost six months before the boys come back…. 😔

So what’s everyone doing in the off-season? For me NBA is my #2 sport and that starts next month, so will keep me busy until the boys are back

Forgot, there’s also the internationals but doesn’t get me hyped up.

Sorry just a useless rant thread…. 😂
Bucks must go to favourites after acquiring Lillard.

I’ll admit it I’m in a funky sort of malaise without much direction in life at the moment.

Sort of feel like I’m coming down from a big high that had dominated my life leading into the finals and now my life is empty.

I need the kiwis test to start ASAP.

I’ll admit it I’m in a funky sort of malaise without much direction in life at the moment.

Sort of feel like I’m coming down from a big high that had dominated my life leading into the finals and now my life is empty.

I need the kiwis test to start ASAP.
Hey mate, I know what you mean. I’m probably not that far down the rabbit hole just yet. Give me until next week 😂

Anyway, look on the bright side. Summer is coming. Tomorrow is a new day. And there is plenty of good 2023 re-runs to watch. Up the Wahs!

Hey mate, I know what you mean. I’m probably not that far down the rabbit hole just yet. Give me until next week 😂

Anyway, look on the bright side. Summer is coming. Tomorrow is a new day. And there is plenty of good 2023 re-runs to watch. Up the Wahs!
Spent the last 2 days watching the wins back to back, the broncos game comes and I change channels. Big fan of the series American horror story and the 12th season starts tonight, only downside is Kim kardasian is in this series. Hopefully she’s killed off early.

Spent the last 2 days watching the wins back to back, the broncos game comes and I change channels. Big fan of the series American horror story and the 12th season starts tonight, only downside is Kim kardasian is in this series. Hopefully she’s killed off early.

I loved American horror stories but havent been watching of late. The camp redwood series where they were trapped as ghosts was so dam good. It was such a twist in the story line. Didn’t see that one coming.

I have yet to watch, and have no intention of watching, a replay of that Broncos game.. too painful and will make me depressed 😂

I loved American horror stories but havent been watching of late. The camp redwood series where they were trapped as ghosts was so dam good. It was such a twist in the story line. Didn’t see that one coming.

I have yet to watch, and have no intention of watching, a replay of that Broncos game.. too painful and will make me depressed 😂

Think this series might be surrounded around Hollywood and movie stars. This trailer was the last series about Eisenhower, Area 51 and the moon landing. Was out there.