JaggedJ

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 19, 2018
Being out of the Sydney scene should help. Carrot and the stick here. He has a chance but is on a short leash with training targets and drug testing mandated.

I dont know much about him. Can he play other positions like second row?
His best spot is far and away centre. He is to second rowers what Lewis Brown is to centres. Keep him where he belongs IMO.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
When do clubs usually make those official? I remember Gavet and Gelling being on them and getting signed but I don’t remember when them getting playing contracts was announced.
When they make it official. Try emailing Cameron George. No one here will be able to tell you apart from what the club have said in that he "has been signed on a trial contract"...

fizurg

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
hamilton
When they make it official. Try emailing Cameron George. No one here will be able to tell you apart from what the club have said in that he "has been signed on a trial contract"...
So you don’t remember what time of the year Gelling and Gavet were announced either?

fizurg

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
hamilton
So Gelling was around this time of the year and Gavets is still a bit of a mistery. Milne seems like a player that could add to our squad. I’m hoping the club see value in him and he gets signed.

Uncmase

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 12, 2016
I'd back him to be quicker than kata (who seems to have lost a bit of pace).
Similar build to matai tho- I can see the likeness there.
I was referring to his style of play. Similar to Matai. Build wise, Taane looks a lot bigger. I'd def back Kata to beat him for speed. I don't think hes lost speed. He hasn't had the chance to show it to often. As he prefers to be a battering ram instead. We got Ken & Fusitua to do that.

Upcoming Match

Penrith Panthers Campbelltown Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

05 Jun

4.9 Total Avg Rating
5.8 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 18 ratings