Votes: 50 34.2%
  • 50’s

Votes: 25 17.1%
  • +60’s

Votes: 15 10.3%
  • Bruce

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
53 & feeling much better for reading that I'm not special with all the aches, pains & associated age related problems although I reckon I could still put a bloody good hit on if required.
Never regret wasting my youth on football, booze & birds but regret that I didn't move to Aussie in my 30's when I had the chance.

I'll be 39 in exactly 2 weeks. Definitely started noticing the body aching a bit more this past year, which has been a sign to look after myself a little better.

I was 11 when the Warriors kicked off in 95 and have been following them ever since. Only joined the forum back in 2017 I think, for some reason I never thought to connect with other fans over the Warriors till then. I think 2017 was especially bad and I needed to vent.

I'm not surprised this is the largest demographic because the first game was such an emotional event for us impressionable whippersnappers in 1995.

The 1992 World Cup hooked me onto cricket too. The Women's Football World Cup will be a generational event, that will have a similarly aged chunk of supporters in future years.

How good are mega sports events for capturing people's hearts?

Route 66.png
Sixty six and rising. My son was born the Tuesday before the first game on the Friday in '95. We grew up together in the East Stand at Mt Smart.

Early 30s. This question just made me realise I have now been on this Forum (well the previous iterations) for half my life! I think I originally joined when I was about 15, around 2006 or so. What a great forum, thanks everyone for the community we have developed.

63. I don’t know where it’s gone. I sometimes feel like I’ve woken up after a night on the piss and 40 years have disappeared
One that scared me the other day was ‘we are closer to 2050 than 1995’ and ‘listening to nirvana now is the equivalent of listening to the Beatles in the late 90s time wise’ …still sometimes think 90s was last decade lol

One that scared me the other day was ‘we are closer to 2050 than 1995’ and ‘listening to nirvana now is the equivalent of listening to the Beatles in the late 90s time wise’ …still sometimes think 90s was last decade lol
I'm 53 and still listening to all that stuff, i think the 90's was our generation's 60's, there's been nothing like it since.