General Suspicious minds

ozbash_old

OK, we all heard about the punter who put a huuuuge bet on the Warriors just prior to joey johns saying he "couldnt play today, necks too bloody sore" last weekend ??

well, turns out one of the big punters was, in fact, the part owner and trainer of matty and andrews horse 'regreagan' .

apparently he collected bigtime when the warriors won.

bit fishy eh ????

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story.cfm?c_id=4&ObjectID=10376034

AmeriKiwi_old

Could explain the big grin on Andrew`s face when the cameras panned in on him during the start of the game last Sunday... didn`t seem to be having any problem turning his head from side to side while talking with his 2 pals sitting on either side of him, either.

*Kimmy*_old

Yeh i heard that on the news earlier in the week.

Good way to get lotsa money i guess lol.

Etern0L_Warrior_old

Yea but betting against ur own team is... wrong. Maybe he's saving up for retirement.

tmaster_old

It was probably Joeys money and he just got somebody else to make the bet

*Kimmy*_old

Lol did anyone see fatty on the footy show haha tht was funny. He was doin the eye movements and all!! :p

priceys_girl_old

AmeriKiwi said:
Could explain the big grin on Andrew`s face when the cameras panned in on him during the start of the game last Sunday... didn`t seem to be having any problem turning his head from side to side while talking with his 2 pals sitting on either side of him, either.

yeah aye... i noticed that to... i think he was just scared because the last time he played the warriors on home ground he got his jaw broken (i was at that game) LOL