General Survivor 2009 - Final Tribal Council!

Jesbass_old

Aimgphotobucketcom albums v649 jesbass NZWarriorsSurvivorLogo

The two finalists arrive for the final tribal council...

Robster (ex-H.C.S Tribe)
Aimgphotobucketcom albums v649 jesbass torch flaming
insulinboi (ex-Swine Hunters)
Aimgphotobucketcom albums v649 jesbass torch flaming

The seven jurors arrive and take their places...

motu1 (ex-H.C.S Tribe)
warriorspirit (ex-Swine Hunters)
Tajhay (ex-Swine Hunters)
JonB (ex-H.C.S Tribe)
MiXmasterreece (ex-Swine Hunters)
warriors_ballboy_CEO (ex-H.C.S Tribe)
Kid-Dynamite (ex-H.C.S Tribe)

And now, down to business. Each juror must ask up to two questions of each competitor. They may ask both competitors two questions each, or just one if they prefer. They can ask different questions of each competitor if they wish. The questions may be related to NZWarriors.com Survivor, but they don't have to be. They can be about the Warriors in general, or rugby league, or sport, or life - anything that they feel would help them to make up their minds as to who should become NZWarrior.com Survivor champion of 2009. (But nothing abusive!)

Post your questions in this thread.

Robster and insulinboi, please wait until every juror has asked their questions. Then answer all of them in a PM to me. Once both of you have answered, I will post your answers, and then I will ask for each juror to vote for the competitor they think most deserves to win.

Good luck to both of you, and to the winner goes the spoils!

Tajhay_old

first congrats to both of you guys. *******s! :)

:sperm:
1. why do you think you deserve to win. how have you played the game better than insulinboi?
2. me and warriorspirit were voted out in consecutive weeks. did insulinboi know what was going down? both results, just one of them? how did you get him to vote against his tribe members?

insulinboi
1. why do you think you deserve to win. how have you played the game better than :sperm:?
2. tell me the events that led to warriorspirit and myself in two consecutive weeks. why did you go ahead with the plan?

im an open vote, i will vote for whoever answers the questions better with more honesty.

Kid-Dynamite_old

Robster:

You promised to at the very least get me to the final 4! What happened?

Why did you black mail me with Kevin Locke signed stuff, to have me follow your vote??

Insullinboi:

Was Tajhay really the big bad wolf?? :D

MiXmasterreece_old

:sperm:
1. Why did you and Elliot break-up?
2. I heard a rumor that Elliot gave you ghonorea, has it cleared up yet?

insulinboi
1. Has Robster ever flirted with you via PM?
2. If not, do you wish he had?

Tajhay_old

Was Tajhay really the big bad wolf?? :D

this should all be left till the reunion show...but ;)

i was just stirring to annoy the hell out of you guys and cause you guys to not trust each other. insulinboi did all the pming and scheming haha..not me! i only had an alliance with warriorspirit and then insulinboi. i went in support mix later in the piece but :sperm: had too many people on his side. i do admit to lying to spence to confuse him that he was safe after a pm from insulin saying we needed to vote all in a block and totally blindside him. spence was too close to nu and after nu left it was obvious he needed to go else he may join with the other group...

i still have 18 unread pms...most(if not all) of them from insulin hahahaha (i know whats in them as i get the text on email)

JonB_old

Robster

you and me had an allaince or something. I was voted out, do you feel you have let me down?

who would win in a fight between David Tua and Shane Cameron?

Insulino'boy

I was voted out or something and I didn't even know, how do you think I feel about this?

Robster is known for dirty underhanded emails and PM's in playing nzwarriors survivor, how did you get your way to the top?

Northern_Union

Jesbass you and me had an alliance, you broke your word and let me be voted out, do you feel you have let me down?

Who would win a fight between David Taylor and Shane Endacott?

Jesbass_old

Jesbass you and me had an alliance, you broke your word and let me be voted out, do you feel you have let me down?

Not at all. You mess with Probst, you've already lost!

It depends which David Taylor turns up. If it's that skinny nuffie writer, Endacott wins. But if it's the English wrestler: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Taylor_(wrestler) ...then...Endacott probably still wins!

raypower_old

Robster is known for dirty emails and PM's in playing nzwarriors survivor.

It's not just warriors survivor, everyone knows Robster for his dirty emails, especially boys up the coast.

warriors4life_old

Robster:

Why did you black mail me with Kevin Locke signed stuff, to have me follow your vote??

Lol, do you mean 'bribe'? Blackmail sounds like he was going to place some Kevin Locke signed stuff at a crime scene with your fingerprints on or something...

insulinboi_old

I should get in on this.....

Everyone who votes for me will get a free video clip of :sperm:s dissapointed face after the votes are read. Watch in awe as the pain and suffering pulsates through his veins and the tears flow from his eyeballs like a fat kid that just dropped his ice cream.

motu1_old

I should get in on this.....

Everyone who votes for me will get a free video clip of :sperm:s dissapointed face after the votes are read. Watch in awe as the pain and suffering pulsates through his veins and the tears flow from his eyeballs like a fat kid that just dropped his ice cream.

pretty confident yeah

Tajhay_old

ill will vote for you if you give in to :sperm:s anal demands! ;) hahahaha

insulinboi_old

ill will vote for you if you give in to :sperm:s anal demands! ;) hahahaha

Dude, how else do you think I got him to backstab his closet ally, motu, at the last tribal council ;)

*shudders*

2big2strong_old

It depends which David Taylor turns up. If it's that skinny nuffie writer, Endacott wins. But if it's the English wrestler: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Taylor_(wrestler) ...then...Endacott probably still wins!

I think he's talking about this one... USS David W. Taylor (DD-551)