General Support My Movember Mission And Win

Shaneo

Shaneo

TD you tin ass!

Congrats Shane. Great effort for a great cause.

Did you reach your goal?

i went into the month not really knowing what to expect having never done it before... Dunno why but i had visions of hitting the 1k haha. Re-evaluated mid month to $500 but only made $370. next year ill give it another push.

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Well well.... Firstly thanks for the support guys I really appreciate the donations. Secondly, turns out Toilet Duck (Kris) congrats bro you are the winner of the jersey. Send me your details bro. We can sort out how to get it to you.
congrats to you for doing your bit for the cause and congrats to ToiletDuck :)

well done guys!

oh and wheres the final pic of the mo?

ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Administrator
Wow that's amazing! Thanks so much, shaneo I'll PM you, but can I offer another $100 as well? Its a good cause and the jersey is awesome. So let me donate a bit more and I'll send you my address :)

Reactions: mt.wellington
Shaneo

Shaneo

congrats to you for doing your bit for the cause and congrats to ToiletDuck :)

well done guys!

oh and wheres the final pic of the mo?

haha ill post something up tomorrow. I got rid of the ol trucker mo once it grew enough to start putting a bit of a twist into it but i kinda havent had the time to trim back the beard much this week

Shaneo

Shaneo

Wow that's amazing! Thanks so much, shaneo I'll PM you, but can I offer another $100 as well? Its a good cause and the jersey is awesome. So let me donate a bit more and I'll send you my address :)

wow bro thats a really generous offer. it all counts and its totally upto you. Thanks heaps mate, Im glad its going to a good home

Shaneo

Shaneo

Shane, what did your little one think of daddy with a mo?

Tasmyn was more amazed when I was clean shaven at the start of the month... did you see the pics of her on my Movember page Mike? she got right behind it aswell. Requested a different style mo to be facepainted on by Simone every morning for a couple weeks. Asked to donate $20 from her piggy bank too.

Reactions: mt.wellington
ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Administrator
wow bro thats a really generous offer. it all counts and its totally upto you. Thanks heaps mate, Im glad its going to a good home

Yeah no worries, your site still up and running for me to add it that way?

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Contributor
72118 494818290548514 2145321271 n

Might have come in handy!!!!

Reactions: Rizzah