General Support My Movember Mission And Win

Shaneo

Shaneo

My Movember Mo Space
nz.movember.com
Please support my moustache growing efforts by making a donation to me. In doing so you’ll be helping the 1 in 10 men who will be diagnosed with prostate cancer and the 1 in 8 men who will experience depression in their lifetime. Together, we can change this statistic. Thank you. https://nz.movember.com/mospace/2833677

In addition to the knowledge that you are supporting such an awesome cause, Im donating a 2012 signed kiwis jersey to be given to a randomly drawn sponsor so make sure you include your name with your donation rather than making an annonymous one.

Sup42

Sup42

Shaneo good luck mate.

I don't have a credit card, I did go look at your page.

Reactions: 1 user
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Yeah I checked it up too. Pretty keen for the jersey. Will donate a lazy $20 to enter. Hope I win it?!?

Shaneo

Shaneo

So to make it fair every dollar donated earns an entry into the draw. Every little bit counts so even if someone can only donate a couple dollar they will still get a couple entries into the jersey draw where as the more you donate the more chance you have of winning the jersey. Ill get someone to randomly pick out a winner on December 1.

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
I'll donate when I get a chance mate. Worthy cause and I hope others join in too.

ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Administrator
Just donated, couldn't let taj beat me ;) Good luck with it!

Kris

Reactions: 1 users
Shaneo

Shaneo

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351493423730883

Shaneo

Shaneo

5 days in and the stubble is progressing nicely lol. Cheers to everyone who has donated. Still heaps of time to help out and get yourselves in the draw for the signed jersey. Mobro.co/shanebrown1 I'm almost halfway to my fundraising goal.

Shaneo

Shaneo

8 days left until I draw a winner for the signed kiwis jersey guys.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353533409578339

I'm still $190 short of my goal but pretty stoked with what wev raised so far.

If you'd like to get in the draw for the signed jersey please feel free to donate at mobro.co/shanebrown1

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
8 days left until I draw a winner for the signed kiwis jersey guys. View attachment 646

I'm still $190 short of my goal but pretty stoked with what wev raised so far.

If you'd like to get in the draw for the signed jersey please feel free to donate at mobro.co/shanebrown1
Thought you werent meant to shave for the month?

Shaneo

Shaneo

Nah bro shaving the beard is fine as is shaping the mo. It's about growing the mo rather than the beard

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
As promised I just donated to your cause. Bit more than $20, had to beat Taj and TD! 5 days left mate. Great thing your doing but abit embarrasing getting owned by your daughters mo!;)

Keep up the great work!!!!!

Shaneo

Shaneo

Haha cheers mate! Yeah the daughter puts me to shame doesn't she? Appreciate the support!

Shaneo

Shaneo

Well well.... Firstly thanks for the support guys I really appreciate the donations. Secondly, turns out Toilet Duck (Kris) congrats bro you are the winner of the jersey. Send me your details bro. We can sort out how to get it to you.

Reactions: 2 users