Support/Announcement Suggestion..... which you might like

oman

Bookie / Tipping Admin
Contributor
Aug 17, 2012
Sydney, Australia
Hi Guys!,

I have a suggestion which you may well be interested in. :)

Here is a good way in which we could personalise our profiles.

Using the XenMoods add on (which currently allows you to select a mood), we could modify this add on to allow you to select YOUR favourite warriors player.

What I mean? Well, once some images have been designed, you would be able to select your player here:

ai.imgur.com_EVRkd.png

(it would end up being 'select your favourite player')

Once you select it, it will give your profile a personal touch in the following places and will be seen by other members.

ai.imgur.com_lD7Y3.png

ai.imgur.com_UcCWQ.png

(of course displaying the player selected.

Leave a response, and say if you like the idea or not. :)

Happy to hear your thoughts.

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Sorry mate I already know bout this mod and not making it available for a reason - our focus is on mature discussion rather than "frilly bits"

Inruin

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Personally I like the way it is displayed now. Clean and simple. Avatar, name, title and member since. The examples above look a bit cheesy for me, not sure if they would look similar to that once you have modified them?
Nice thought, but no from me.:)

oman

Bookie / Tipping Admin
Contributor
Aug 17, 2012
Sydney, Australia
Personally I like the way it is displayed now. Clean and simple. Avatar, name, title and member since. The examples above look a bit cheesy for me, not sure if they would look similar to that once you have modified them?
Nice thought, but no from me.:)

I agree. Those images look cheesy. If we change them for our needs, they would likely be better.

Glad to hear your opinion. May well be too busy once added.

Manly Sea Eagles

Last Game

02 May

24 - 20
6.5 Total Avg Rating
7.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 23 ratings