• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Storm 12-

• Storm 13+

• Storm Category 5 thrashing!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't even bother comparing the Warriors to schoolboys.

That's disrespectful to schoolboys, at they least they want to play for their team mates, can't say the same for these adults.

I blame the heat.. The time (almost 9 pm now!), the travel, the dew on the ground.. The bunker, the ref, the touch judge... The...the....

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

bruce

Contributor
Just waiting for the post-game hand shakes, hugs and laughs like this was all just a piss around in between catching up with the bros.
Last time that happened against Penrith the sponsors got involved. Why pay good money for that shite.

Manu may be finished as a winger but he is easily our hardest runner of the ball by quite some distance. Put him at prop and he will be a star.

Reactions: 1 user
Looking forward to tomorrow! Lost a bet with wife that I wouldn't swear during the game! She got to pick something she would like. So Now I have to wear my warriors jersey on the train to and from work tomorrow! I work in downtown Sydney so that's going to be fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Mr Bob

Contributor
Manu may be finished as a winger but he is easily our hardest runner of the ball by quite some distance. Put him at prop and he will be a star.

He stands around 90% of the time on the wing until he gets to wind up for his one hit up per set.

If he's playing prop, he'll have to run a lot more and will gassed trying to keep up with play.

bruce

Contributor
He stands around 90% of the time on the wing until he gets to wind up for his one hit up per set.

If he's playing prop, he'll have to run a lot more and will gassed trying to keep up with play.
and he on his contract for another season. Geez I wouldn't be JD for any money.

Looking forward to tomorrow! Lost a bet with wife that I wouldn't swear during the game! She got to pick something she would like. So Now I have to wear my warriors jersey on the train to and from work tomorrow! I work in downtown Sydney so that's going to be fun!
You should call in sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
If you are looking for something more enjoyable to watch, check out the rosters press conference. Please to see a coach call out cummins who I think does play favourites

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.