Gameday Storm vs Warriors Gameday Chatter [Round 7, 2019] (2 Viewers)

Who will win?

• Storm Category 5 30+

Votes: 63 63.6%
  • Storm 13-29

Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Melbourne Storm 12-

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Warriors Walk on Water!

Votes: 13 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw Power

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 30, 2016
Brisbane
I think I have said it last year, but we are on a hiding to nothing. Not just with the positional changes either.

ANZAC Day... Australian and New Zealand Army Corps, right?
A national day of remembrance in Australia and New Zealand that broadly commemorates all Australians and New Zealanders "who served and died in all wars, conflicts, and peacekeeping operations" and "the contribution and suffering of all those who have served"

So why is this game played so late in NZ time with League Fans, and forget potential League Fans, in NZ having to wait until 10pm to watch this game!
I know my old man will not be watching this late... ANZAC spirit?

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
Good payout if we win by +13. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Probably not even worth my bookie cash money tho to be fair. But an all or nothing play with the lot could pay dividends if the Storm don't show up.

Last edited:

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
May 15, 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
I think I have said it last year, but we are on a hiding to nothing. Not just with the positional changes either.

ANZAC Day... Australian and New Zealand Army Corps, right?
A national day of remembrance in Australia and New Zealand that broadly commemorates all Australians and New Zealanders "who served and died in all wars, conflicts, and peacekeeping operations" and "the contribution and suffering of all those who have served"

So why is this game played so late in NZ time with League Fans, and forget potential League Fans, in NZ having to wait until 10pm to watch this game!
I know my old man will not be watching this late... ANZAC spirit?
It’s always irritated me the late kick off time. Especially as the Roosters v Dragons will be over by 8pm. Do we really need almost 2 hours before the next game to kick off. There is only so much Warriors bashing the commentators can do in a pre match before it becomes boring!

Donal

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2014
Auckland
I'm as one-eyed a fan as the rest of you. I'll always leave room for the possibility that we produce a miracle performance against the odds.

But even I struggle to see how we're going to get out of this one. And probably with the millstone of a heavy points defeat knackering our for-and-against for the rest of the year.

The Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 20, 2017
Auckland
Great news, I’ve woken this morning and I feel the same as when we played the Broncos last year in Brisbane... we are set for a boil over tonight!

Reactions: BA-AD Luck

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
I guess we fall under the same rule as the Roosters/Dragons game today, which is always held in Sydney and regarded as a Roosters home game and the Bulldogs/Rabbitohs game on Good Friday being a Rabbitohs home game. So I don't have a problem with it being over in Melbourne, but you would think that, being a holiday, the NRL would schedule a 2PM kick-off and 4PM kick-off at least every so often. I guess they're freaked out about going up against the traditional AFL game between Collingwood and Essendon....

Did my usual bet place on the Warriors when I'm not that confident - Head to Head. Suffice to say TAB winnings are not my primary source of income.

In the ANZAC spirit, can Cooper Cronk come help out his Kiwi cobbers? CHT wouldn't mind a game with his Aussie mates at the Roosters, I'm sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

20 Sep

14 - 26
5.9 Total Avg Rating
5.9 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings