Jesbass_old

He has broken yet another record: most metres by a forward with 4,433 to Jason Stevens' previous record of 4,380m. He only needs another 168m to break the record for all positions. (Lol, only 168m...lol.)

Skinny_Ravs82

lol, what more can you say about the man? Only 168meters more. Odds on he'll nail it if we play next week ;)

Jesbass_old

Hello,

On Thursday, 6th December I will be taking part in the Child Cancer Funrazor event to raise money for children with cancer. This is a cause which is very close to me with 150 children in New Zealand diagnosed with cancer every year. The Child Cancer Foundation believes that no child suffering from cancer, or their family, should ever feel alone and I am determined and committed to helping the foundation, but I need your help.

Next Thursday (6th December) at 12pm I will be at getting my head shaved to support this great cause and would like to encourage all Vodafone Warriors fans to get behind me by:

1) Visiting my fundraising page and sponsoring me by making a donation - https://www.fundraiseonline.co.nz/steveprice/[/FONT]
2) Joining me at Aotea Square next Thursday (12pm) and watch as I “shave my lid for a kidâ€.

Thank you for your loyal support,

Kind Regards,

Steve Price

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesbass_old

Please get in behind this, ladies and gents. This is an awesome cause, so please do what you can to donate and/or support what they're doing. :)

*Kimmy*_old

Boy oh boy I really do miss him.

Btw I remember when they did this last year.. Ruben's hair grew back SO fast lol.. was like he never got it shaved off.

J_Hallow_old

i think in todays game of rugby league its hard to find gentleman in the game, but steve price is a true gentleman

Skinny_Ravs82

Nice one cablenathan, better get a snap shot of it eh? hehe!

cablenathan_old

Dunno mate, I might scare people off - well, more than usual, anyway.

cablenathan_old

Hey guys and gals.

For anyone who's curious, some early figures are in - estimates are approximately 700 people involved in Thursday's fundraiser, raising a total of $500,000!!

Thanks to all who got behind this in one way or another.

Jesbass_old

Hey guys and gals.

For anyone who's curious, some early figures are in - estimates are approximately 700 people involved in Thursday's fundraiser, raising a total of $500,000!!

Thanks to all who got behind this in one way or another.

Awesome stuff! Utterly fantastic!

How is the new look, mate? ;)

cablenathan_old

It's taking a bit of getting used to, that's for sure.

Have had a goatee for the last 18 months and lost that as well. It's interesting having a chin again. :tongue2:

cablenathan_old

hehe, but how was the day overall?

Was really good value - Butcher laid on a barbie for those that were getting shaved, lots of people showed up to support us, group of police all came in to get shaved together, and one of the hairdressers was so fine I would've sat in the chair all day if she'd let me. Kinda reminded me of Eva Mendes, but hotter.