Staff Stephen Kearney V2.0

Do you have faith in Stephen Kearneys process?

• Yes

• Undecided

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

kos

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 16, 2013
Its odd that his family are still in Brisbane.
I would have thought the NZ Hospital system can handle cancer?
I,m in Aussie last 12 years but my Nz based sisters don't even bother with private health insurance such is their confidence in the Nz govco medical system.
I would have also though SK would like to expose his kids to life in Nz ie the Maori culture at its heart.
Is his wife a palangi Aussie?

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I know a good player/person doesn't always make a good coach but after walking away from this club when it fell over unpaid and his wife battling cancer in oz while he's over here I think he deserves our support.
Absolutely he does...but forever?

Fearmuss

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 4, 2016
Its odd that his family are still in Brisbane.
I would have thought the NZ Hospital system can handle cancer?
I,m in Aussie last 12 years but my Nz based sisters don't even bother with private health insurance such is their confidence in the Nz govco medical system.
I would have also though SK would like to expose his kids to life in Nz ie the Maori culture at its heart.
Is his wife a palangi Aussie?
It’s off topic but I have heard that Aussies have far better access to funded cancer drugs.

PNG Kiwi

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 11, 2016
On topic SK needs to start to deliver consistently we all agree he was a great player but the NRL is a cut throat business, and sorry results speak for themselves.
I admire his sacrifices in his personal life but as a fan it's results on the field that count.
What's his winning percentage compared to other top 8 coaches?

Reactions: warriors55

Hadyn

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2013
Just have a feeling, this will be Kearneys year......to get fired !!!
Warriors management looking to emphasise consistency this year as a KPI.Thats the case you can be rest assured that they will be consistent with the last three seasons and he won't be fired this season either..........of course it could happen that mangemenH don't achieve their goal of " consistency " and actually do the right thing and sack him......
Typical Warriors arse about face decision making process.........here's hoping.

brightman

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Auckland
Warriors management looking to emphasise consistency this year as a KPI.Thats the case you can be rest assured that they will be consistent with the last three seasons and he won't be fired this season either..
So what you're saying is in line with consistency we'll be back in the top 8 again under Kearney..