Staff Stephen Kearney V2.0

Do you have faith in Stephen Kearneys process?

• Yes

• Undecided

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
ttkk19

ttkk19

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Can someone remind me how long kearney has left on his contract? after this bludger of a year I'm well and truly off the band wagon. Used to think that his process made a lot of sence and thought that in time we'd improve but that clearly hasn't been the case.

Reaction score
BeastMode

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Can someone remind me how long kearney has left on his contract? after this bludger of a year I'm well and truly off the band wagon. Used to think that his process made a lot of sence and thought that in time we'd improve but that clearly hasn't been the case.
Signed for 3 more years in Feb. 😂

We’re stuck with him for 6 years in total.

Reaction score
ttkk19

ttkk19

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Signed for 3 more years in Feb. 😂

We’re stuck with him for 6 years in total.
smh

he better start making changes otherwise he's gonna get the boot like all the others

can start with his gameplan:
STEP 1: Make one :rolleyes:

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
smh

he better start making changes otherwise he's gonna get the boot like all the others

can start with his gameplan:
STEP 1: Make one :rolleyes:
Kearney will have a game plan, plus versions B,C& D. The guy is very meticulous, very professional. However his record stinks and I doubt he would get a job at any other club.

Having said that I think the problems at this club are more than just the coach, it is the cattle, has been for years and seems to be getting worse. I think it is a far bigger problem than the owners have realised and stems right through the lower grades in Auckland.

It has to be fixable, and I think in getting Smith and O'Sullivan on board is a step in the right direction.

Even if one goes glass half full (which I am) it is going to be a very long haul back to the top. I just hope he learns something along the way, as Nathan Brown seems to have done.

Top Bottom