General Stephen Kearney anyone?

Swanley_old

Brian Noble is a good coach and is available......

We need an experianced coach for our club, not a head coach novice.

Tajhay_old

id rather see what kearney can do with the kiwi team over the next few years before letting him anywhere near this team.

Budo_old

please no more rookie coaches, i was thinking about this a few weeks back if Ivan does go, and im not against him staying, an established, experienced coach to take over please.

ps get rid of one of these Luck, Lillyman or drumroll..........Mannering! nah second thoughts keep him stop playin like crap Mannering!!!!!

pss Ropo gotta go, Mckinnon, run at the line not across field and ten meters back on kick returns (can you go into negitives on kick return meters?)

scotsman_old

to be fair that was after stacey came back and shocked everyone with good performances.

u cant really blame kearney for the anzac test loss.

All i tried to say was Steve Kearney should really not be on anyones pick list as a manager at this stage of his carear ,maybe in 2 yrs but the Kiwis would have to be the No 1 world rank team , I'm not blaming him for the loss that was a TEAM melt down.On the Stacey Jones call up 2 good performances should not be enough to be recognized as a test jersey I think jerseys are too easy given out , IE look at Ropati should NEVER been there.It should be on what you are doing week in week out not on memoirs