General State Of Origin - Show Your Support

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
With NSW due to end the dirty Qlders reign on SOO this season, I thought it would be nice to show your true colours of who you support by adding one of these graphics (created by Rizzah) to your profile.
NSW
QLD

It will be shown up whenever someone visits your messages like so...

Screen Shot 2013 06 02 at 35210 PM

To select your NSW (or QLD if you so choose), you simply goto your account preferences and select who you support. Thats it.

Screen Shot 2013 06 02 at 35502 PM
https://www.nzwarriors.com/account/preferences

Reactions: 3 users
Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

Sorry guys but I have always gone Queensland. Particularly now NSW has Bird, Whatmough and Tamou.

Reactions: 2 users
OMG

OMG

I've been a Queenslander since day dot and I could never get sick of winning..

Reactions: 1 users
OMG

OMG

I might bring a dislike button just for this post.

Hanging for the dislike button myself..lol
What's the problem, I can remember watching the very first game with my Dad, big Artie and big Mal looked like a big Maori fullas when I was 10.
Who doesn't like winning?
QUEENSLANDER

InsideBall

InsideBall

I've got strong ties to Queensland, so I am a Moron all the way.

That being said... that's the best NSW team for YEARS. That bench totally outplays the Queensland bench, who for mine have a very average bench, no real game-breakers at all. Gillett is an okay back rower, but he has a horrible missed tackle rate... not what you need at Origin level. Corey Parker is a great player, underated in my opinion, but having McQueen, Parker, Gillett and Teo on the bench... that is all way too much of a muchness. If I am being honest, I'd have to say NSW have the better side. Still, GO QUEENSLAND, it'll make the victory that much sweeter if we win.

Tyrael

Tyrael

I've got strong ties to Queensland, so I am a Moron all the way.

That being said... that's the best NSW team for YEARS. That bench totally outplays the Queensland bench, who for mine have a very average bench, no real game-breakers at all. Gillett is an okay back rower, but he has a horrible missed tackle rate... not what you need at Origin level. Corey Parker is a great player, underated in my opinion, but having McQueen, Parker, Gillett and Teo on the bench... that is all way too much of a muchness. If I am being honest, I'd have to say NSW have the better side. Still, GO QUEENSLAND, it'll make the victory that much sweeter if we win.

No props on the bench. Seems weird.

mrblonde

mrblonde

Might have to change and go for NSW.

Since there's no Warriors players involved, that doesn't sway my support and I couldn't bring myself to support NSW under Stuart but as Daley - yesteryear's Tuimavavae - seems more likeable (still don't think he's up to much in the commentating stakes but he's hardly in the minority there!) I might change my view.

Oh, heck. I always liked Mal's craphouse kicking style so CARN THE CANE TOADS!

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
I love how a supporter of NSW home of 10 of the teams competing in the competition has to make a song about how QLD home of 3 of the teams in the comp and one of those only recent are wroughting the system to get wins.

Makes those wins feel even better.

By the way no bet this year?

Reactions: 1 user
Miket12

Miket12

I wonder if the eligibility rules will be changed to allow Penrith's new marquee player to captain the NSW team next year to the first SOO series win in years?

Jay M

Jay M

Used to support Queensland, but after Mal's blatant poaching of Papalii (and his attempt at Kasiano) - have retracted that support. Can't support NSW because they poached Tamou. Can't support teams that work to the detriment of International Rugby League (not when I don't support Australia anyway). Will watch the games, and pray most of the Australian reps (especially Tamou) tear their ACLs or get season ending injuries because a) it will be better for the warriors, and b) improves our chances of retaining the world cup at the end of the year.

*supporting the injury count*. (I'd also support suspensions, but let's be fair - these days in SOO - not many people get decent suspensions because it's SOO)...

Reactions: 1 users

drake83

Used to support Queensland, but after Mal's blatant poaching of Papalii (and his attempt at Kasiano) - have retracted that support. Can't support NSW because they poached Tamou. Can't support teams that work to the detriment of International Rugby League (not when I don't support Australia anyway). Will watch the games, and pray most of the Australian reps (especially Tamou) tear their ACLs or get season ending injuries because a) it will be better for the warriors, and b) improves our chances of retaining the world cup at the end of the year.

*supporting the injury count*. (I'd also support suspensions, but let's be fair - these days in SOO - not many people get decent suspensions because it's SOO)...

I agree SOO is ruining the International game, it should not be marketed as the pinnicle of the sport, I blame is for buying into the hype that state who u want to play for its a farce. 3 brothers the simms 2 have alligned with nsw the third with qld what the.

Gee

Gee

Been a QUEENSLAND supporter since the 80's. Took the whole family to origin 3 at Suncorp in 2011 when the Mighty Morons won the 6th series in a row. Awesome atmosphere at the stadium, the Aussies really know how to put on an event, and the crowd really gets into the game. The Queensland chant echoing around Suncorp was amazing. A trip to an origin game from NZ isn't cheap but worth every dollar once you get there.

Akkerz

Akkerz

Contributor
Red's the colour - it matches my eyes

Feel sorry for Maloney & Daley but as always

QUEENSLANDER