• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
A good result! It’ll be hard for Qld to win at Homebush.

drunk_monk

1st Grade Fringe
May 15, 2014
I hate it when replays don't show the penalty action.
I want to know if I should be outraged or annoyed with the hand on the ball pen.

Reactions: Aman

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
No reason Blues shouldn't build a dynasty with this team. Marons have no one to save them in the foreseeable future.

Reactions: Mr. Muller

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
congrats to NSW. Qld threw it away with poor ball security, bunching on attack, and mistakes. NSW pulled it together with cleaner better play and neither team was left wondering.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
I dunno what has happened in this thread that it has died so much, but that is why I love rugby league. Also as far as I am concerned I lost the bet, so pick something and I'll wear it.

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
Hats off to Ethan Lowe, picked at the last minute and he would have had to been one of Queenslands best - Queensland need to have a clean out with some players, Mbye/Chambers/Hunt offered nothing - well done NSW, better team won in the end.

Reactions: gREVUS and Aman

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
Hats off to Ethan Lowe, picked at the last minute and he would have had to been one of Queenslands best - Queensland need to have a clean out with some players, Mbye/Chambers/Hunt offered nothing - well done NSW, better team won in the end.

Chambers was decent but you can add Norman to that list

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings