General State of Origin 2 Avatar Bet

tajhay

Miss the old Warriors
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
The rules are simple.

If the state you support wins the first game of state of origin, you get to keep your Avatar.
If the state you support loses, you have to change your avatar to that of the opposing sides jersey. i.e. If QLD loses, queenslander supporters will have to change their avatar to a NSW rugby league jersey.

The avatars will be provided here, and can be the only ones the losing supporters don.

You must change your avatar within 24 hours after the game. Losing betters must keep their new avatar for a period of 7 days.

Who is in? To register, simply post the State you support, before kickoff.

ALSO

We are giving away a chance for a user to get a custom title.

In order to win, you must participate in this Avatar bet (select your state), and also chose a scoreline indicating who would win the first game. Closest score gets a custom user title.

NSWAvatar3.jpg
QLDAvatar2.jpg
QLDAvatar3.jpg

Attachments

tajhay

Miss the old Warriors
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
NSW 32 QLD 10

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland
I'll bite. I support QLD but think NSW will win. So, if NSW win, you can change my avatar to a dirty blue one.

NSW 22
QLD 18

Btw taj your scoreline is exactly the same as Ben Ikin's, though he's predicted a QLD win.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
NSW 21 -18

But i support Qld so ill follow TD and let you give me a horibbble blue one, hmm mabe i should change my background to queensland colurs

esoj

U20's Player
Apr 14, 2012
expecting another glorious QLD victory as a proud QLD supporter

QLD 30
NSW 12

tajhay

Miss the old Warriors
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
koolkat koolkat what would you like as your custom avatar? your prediction is the closest we had.

koolkat

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Nelson
ok sorry to be a dumb ass here but can you please explain what custom avatar is please. sorry for my ignoreince taj

tajhay

Miss the old Warriors
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
koolkat - see where it says 'Toyota Cup Player'...you can get that bit replaced. For example i am the vulcans's water boy. Let me know what you want it changed to.

tajhay

Miss the old Warriors
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
koolkat koolkat i made you their orange peeler :)