General Squad named

raypower_old

How did Solomona do on the weekend? When I saw him at Nth Sydney Oval he was nothing flash. I hope Manu's back soon...

Wiki_old

Crockett out. Kirk to the wing.

Witt back.

Tate back.

7 man bench. Including Mautalino, Solomona.

Hohaia
Kirk
Tate
Ropati
Ah Van
Witt
Rovelli
Rapira
Fien
Tuimavave
Mannering
Lauaki
Luck

Henderson
Swann
Packer
Wiki
Solomona
Mautalino
Fai

A 7 man bench?

We should just name the whole NYC team while we are at it.

The back row better be Fai, Mannering and Luck with Matulino coming off the bench.

J_Hallow_old

acutally anyone know the status on Wiki? some said he was injured during the panthers game.

Joe 90_old

Rovelli wird nicht ein halber Rücken die ganze Zeit das Loch in seinen Arsch-Punkten abwärts sein!

Rovelli and Lord Gnome cordially invite all forum members to witness and partake in celebrations concerning their civil union????

Correct me if i'm wrong! ;)

LordGnome_old

As I have said many times before, Rovelli will never be a half back all the time his arsehole points downwards. In German.

edguy_old

Rovelli wird nicht ein halber Rücken die ganze Zeit das Loch in seinen Arsch-Punkten abwärts sein!

translates into english as .....our halfback is as useless as a bomb in a briefcase under a heavy oak desk ..

Sehr gut Heir Gnome !!!

Viking_old

If my German teacher at school hadn't been such a total babe, I might be able to figure it out. I learned nothing.

ToiletDuck_old

That is an interesting team. A few changes though not the one we all want the most.

I think there is 0 chance of Price back this week, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see him for quite a while.

Ivan is getting the right idea, a few more losses and I say give those young guys experience and look to next season.

Northern_Union

Put it this way, if Rovelli's current form isn't enough to see him dropped then what is?