Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My eye opening moment from last night:

Seymour and the female ACT woman flanked by 2 security guards the whole night.

There have been serious threat against ACT…

We’ve never had that in our politics in NZ. Even the DPS we’re giving the main parties leaders a lot of space!
Jacinda Adern was threatened multiple times and is still at high risk because of her Black Rock UN world order plan.

I joke not, there are nutbars on this site that believe that shit.

Jacinda Adern was threatened multiple times and is still at high risk because of her Black Rock UN world order plan.

I joke not, there are nutbars on this site that believe that shit.
Most divisive government ever, combined with people under increased financial and societal stresses has broken down the fabric of our society.

Farmer vs city
Rich vs poor
Business vs employees
Multiculturalism vs biculturalism
Rights vs responsibilities

Hopefully we can move on from the government picking winners to one that enables us all to succeed.

His new partner is a woman if that is what you are referring to.
I don't know, I just heard a nationally known journalist say "gay not gay partner" so read what you may into that.

Also according to Google's Bard, Chris Hipkins is openly gay.

Why I would feel sorry for him if he is gay and has come out that is a very difficult thing for him to do in his position.

He descries his wife as his best friend, so if he has a new squeeze that sounds interesting to say the least.

To me it doesn't matter what he is

I don't know, I just heard a nationally known journalist say "gay not gay partner" so read what you may into that.

Also according to Google's Bard, Chris Hipkins is openly gay.

Why I would feel sorry for him if he is gay and has come out that is a very difficult thing for him to do in his position.

He descries his wife as his best friend, so if he has a new squeeze that sounds interesting to say the least.

To me it doesn't matter what he is
Unfortunately there's awful people in the media and social media 😕

That is why it takes a brave person to stand for public office.
I am not a fan of any of them but if I had to have a beer with any of them it would be Hipkins by a long way.
My cousin knows Seymour from a few years ago.
Said he's not a bad guy until he talks about politics and he becomes a complete pain in the arse 😉

Back