Gameday Warriors vs Knights - Finals Week 2 (Game Day)

vs

-

IN PROGRESS

Game Clock

01 Jan 1970

Match Stats

Tries
Conversions
/ Field Goals /
/ 2P Field Goals /
Try Assists
% Possession %
/ Set Completion /
Time in Opposition Half
Metres Gained
Dropouts
Dummy Half Runs
/ Kicks/Kick Metres /
40/20
20/40
Offloads
1 on 1 Steals
Line Breaks
Line Break Assists
Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Who will win?

• Warriors 13+

• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• Knights 12-

• Knights 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta go direct through the middle. TMM and Walker couldn't do that last week, went wide too many times where we don't have the pace or the touch to burn edges. Go direct through the middle, look for offloads and change of direction through our ball playing forwards.

Defence wise we just need to hold their edges. That right side with Ponga, Gagai and Young is key for them, we have to shut it down.

I'm thinking a close win, but flip a coin really. The Knights have shown far more form than us for 2 months, but I think they might have played their GF last week.

I don’t want to case panic but my observations are that ponga is in the form of his life in 2023
He will be superb tonight
Not if he hurts his shoulder or head he won't.

I agree he is their main threat. WIthout him I do not think they can win. I think we should target him with our kicking and put him on the ground with force every time. Even if his injuries stand up, it will sap his energy and will.

I imagine the Knights will be doing the same with SJ.

Not if he hurts his shoulder or head he won't.

I agree he is their main threat. WIthout him I do not think they can win. I think we should target him with our kicking and put him on the ground with force every time. Even if his injuries stand up, it will sap his energy and will.

I imagine the Knights will be doing the same with SJ.
I agree with all that, but he is still very quick, especially in the top two inches, and down their right side attack. Dom Young hasn't got his tries for nothing.

Kia Kaha Warriors and Webby ,you’ve got this .Mind you I am just more than a tad nervous .Off down the road to a friends place to help out with the cheering and clapping which will be just a tad louder .than watching by myself .YOU CAN DO IT So proud of my team .A win by 6 would be bloody FANTASTIC 👍🏻👏🏻🥰👍🏻👏🏻🍷cheers .

To the team…. Take all the pain and hurt you suffered during COVID and apply it to your performance today. Never forget what the NRL did to you. Never forget that only the West Tigers repaid you for your sacrifice.

Never forget how it felt to be separated from your families.

Never forget what that first game at home felt like when you returned.

And never forget this moment, at home, in front of your loyal fans. Your people.

Do it for us, do it for Dai Henwood and the Max Butcher… but most of all, win this game for you. This is what it is all about.

We’re with you 💯 …. And for one last dance at Go Media Mt Smart, LETS FKN EAT!!!!

I can’t wait to sing the loudest victory song ever tonight… UP THE WAHS!!!!

This is dedicated to all you nervous ones out there …

1694826328285.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back