General South Stand In 2007 GONE!!!

• Thread starter warriors_ballboy_CEO_old
  • Start date

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

My Dad got a letter in the post from the warriors this is some of what was written.

2007 is about improving off the field as well as on it, and so we want to make your membership special and for you to be even more involved with the club. We really want our supporters to unite together, to shout with one voiceand to enjoy the camaraderie of being a warriors fan. Therefore, in 2007 the eastern stand will become our members Stand, and so all new memberships will be for the Eastern side. This stand is closer to the feild, has better catering and bar facilities and will also host the members after match function.

Instead of memberships in the south stand, we have created special areas in the lower Eastern Stand for the families (bays 33,34) and a loud zone (bays 26,27) for your most vocal supporters. This is at a relative price to your current membership in the south stand at $150 per adult or $360 for a family including 2 adults and 3 children
-___________________________________________________________

So yeah i will get back to you with what i think.

Jesbass_old

Uncovered East stand ticket have also gone up from $200 to $225. It was $168 from 1999 to 2005, I think.

Skinny_Ravs82

For a brief moment I thought this had to do with the Rabbitohs! LOL. Anyway, waht does everyone think? I don't know at this stage. COuld be good who knows. I do love the Eastern side thou I must say (when I was still living there of course)

Esoj_old

the east stand seems to be the most logical place for member to all be together. good move imo gets all the members together which can only make cheering etc a good thing.

moonfire_old

The areas they have set aside are horrible seats, i moved from them to the south stand this year and don't regret it one bit. I guess I might just splurge at pay for the 225 seats, but if i can find someone to actually go with me regularly might go to the covered. Not overly impressed with an increase in prices but since next year is going to be a good year I ain't missing out on first dibs at a home final.