General Souffs Postmatch Circle Jerking

Dankokoro 2.0

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 11, 2012
I call, and will continue to call him Shitlennan until we're above a 50% winning percentage for the year. Still a valid point though haha.

Juju might be the worst nickname ever though...what're some other howlers Warriors players have had?
I heard it again this morning (Juju).. Shaun Johnson on radio sport said it while being interviewed by James Maloney about the test tomorrow. After which Maloney questioned the size of his package in reference to his asian descent.

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
Mar 30, 2012
I heard it again this morning (Juju).. Shaun Johnson on radio sport said it while being interviewed by James Maloney about the test tomorrow. After which Maloney questioned the size of his package in reference to his asian descent.

For real? Mannering has a pretty big cock apparently.

Blain

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2012
Wellington
He was meaning Johnson, of course Mannering is a Donkey.. He's leagues answer to Stephen Fleming.

Pretty good interview that by Maloney.

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland

Haha, only questions of the highest quality from Maloney. I wish I'd heard that interview.

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
Mar 30, 2012
Well using my powers of deduction, Johnson must have something of respectable size. Maloney will have seen it in the showers, and there's no way he's that much of a dick to actually ask him that in public if he knew it was tiny.

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
Mar 30, 2012
I'm awaiting the "Warrior penis size" derailment thread...

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Lego, spill the beans about fanrrior!:)

Was it you or Fazz who said you've got a document fill of all the juicy, salicious things you've learnt about your fellow forummers?

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland

Was it you or Fazz who said you've got a document fill of all the juicy, salicious things you've learnt about your fellow forummers?

Haha it's legoman..

Though it's more just a document with certain quotes etc...

And yeah what's Fanrrior's name?

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
Mar 30, 2012
Haha there's no way i'm sharing confidential forumer information ;). Dont worry fanrrior.

And the .txt file thing...well it started off as a long-running troll, then i actually did start one but have now lost it.

I was thinking with the new forum i could be keen to start from scratch, however now that i'm an Admin it's probably a little too creepy.

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
Mar 30, 2012
I actually had quite a good entry on Fazz. I learned his real name (and his girlfriend's) from one of those farewell card threads that Jesbass used to do (those were a goldmine of information). From there i built up a full pscyh profile and eventually determined that he would be a good addition to this site.

Tyrael

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
"You've seen me in my undies, you know what I'm packing James." ROFL

fanrrior

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2012
christchurch

I'm flattered that you want to know more about me... But I think I'm gonna play hard to get

Though I will say this, if you want an idea of what I look like, search up "cabana boy":cool:

Upcoming Match

Penrith Panthers Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

07 Aug

26 - 22
6.5 Total Avg Rating
6.5 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 23 ratings