General Soo Avatar Bet

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
The rules are simple.

If the state you support wins the first game of state of origin, you get to keep your Avatar.
If the state you support loses, you have to change your avatar to that of the opposing sides jersey. i.e. If QLD loses, queenslander supporters will have to change their avatar to a NSW rugby league jersey.

The avatars will be provided here, and can be the only ones the losing supporters don.

You must change your avatar within 24 hours after the game. Losing betters must keep their new avatar for a period of 7 days.

Who is in? To register, simply post the State you support, before kickoff.

ALSO

We are giving away a chance for a user to get a custom title.

In order to win, you must participate in this Avatar bet (select your state), and also chose a scoreline indicating who would win the first game. Closest score gets a custom user title.

NSWAvatar.jpg
QLDAvatar.jpg

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
NSW Blues

NSW Blues 28 - Queensland 8

fanrrior

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2012
christchurch
lol didn't I mention this on the forum somewhere. Possibly on chat. In any case I can't play because I won't be here (school trip) but just for the heck of it QUEENSLANDERS

22 BEAST

Warriors Bench Player
Apr 25, 2012
Enjoy the Daleks, QUEENSLANDER!!!!

Qld 26 NSW 16

22 BEAST

Warriors Bench Player
Apr 25, 2012
For picking correct series result we should get to pick our title!

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
ok everyone, ill amend the rules at the top of the thread...everyone who has already picked their state Rizzah Rizzah ToiletDuck ToiletDuck 22 BEAST The 22 BEAST please EDIT your original post and chose a scoreline.

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
i sense a few members faking to support qld just so they can wear the NSW avatar for a week ;)

Reactions: Spence

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings