State of Origin SOO 2021 - Game 3

pleatedpantspete

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 9, 2012
Hey it’s close on the scoreboard but am I the only one who thinks Origin feels a bit flat? There’s not a lot of magic or memorable moments happening here. Just feels like an ordinary game of NRL. Rabs commentary doesn’t make up for it sorry. I’m struggling…

View attachment 44617
I think the 6 again rule leads the ref to being more involved in the game even if they try to step back.

Warrior#214

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
AK
Think Ponga as an IN was the difference - he wasn’t exactly a star for all 80 but he showed up when it counted.
And yes there’s a lesson for the Warriors in the Blues scenario with all the big boppers and that start studded backline totally neutered by an average and clunky halves pairing.

J_P

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 4, 2020
Thank you Queensland.
I was originally in the fuk state of origin camp but after watching the first half of that game I can see why it's such a big deal.

Reactions: Worried2Death

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Who won MoM / POD in game 3? I need to know as part of a tipping comp I’m involved in

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
That commentary was so biased it was awful, especially Andrew Johns the bitch
Listen to the Alternative Commentary with Ben Hurley, Dai Hen wood and co … funny as

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
so how did that turn out for u
2 out of 3 isn't bad. Happy for qld to win a meaningless dead rubber game. Hopefully it spurs them on to atleast play w some pride throughout next series.

Reactions: xWarrior

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
found the perfect pic for all those losers from NSW.
now its obvious they will all claim no bet was made, yea right. but ok that just means the only one to wear this should be Tajhay

Attachments

• gi.jpg
    gi.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: wizards rage

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
found the perfect pic for all those losers from NSW.
now its obvious they will all claim no bet was made, yea right. but ok that just means the only one to wear this should be Tajhay
There was no bet for game 3 mate unless you can show me where that was posted. In any case more than happy to wear the avatar of your choosing since you seem extremely pleased with the dead rubber win like it meant something :)

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
There was no bet for game 3 mate unless you can show me where that was posted. In any case more than happy to wear the avatar of your choosing since you seem extremely pleased with the dead rubber win like it meant something :)
Glad your a good sport. I woulda kept wearing the Gallen one if NSW had won.
And it did mean something, it meant that if we keep Cleary out of the NSW team the QLD team actually have a chance.
Personally i cant see anything changing now for some years... Guess im going to be seeing a lot of blue, so i'll take my wins where i can

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings