General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

Forum branded Merch?
No. As in fake as they ripped off site logo, dynasty logo, warriors logo from respective parties.

Would love to be able to do forum branded merch in future at cost (or close to it as possible), more to do with players and club without actually infringing on copyrights than the site itself but seems to involve too much time to organise designers and headache involved with payment processing/chargebacks and shipping etc. Seen some supporter sites in EPL do it well. Maybe in future.

Anyone looking for a 2024 home jersey? Received it yesterday for winning my works footy tipping comp and don’t need it. Brand new with tags still attached and is size 3XL. Will be selling for a discounted price as well so pm me if Interested.

I’m just looking at the MBER+ site. I’m finding it so confusing is it not possible to get the lanyard ticket and the cap?
It is confusing, but you can haha. I can’t remember how to do it, but I remember clicking on/selecting it more times than I thought I should.

It is confusing, but you can haha. I can’t remember how to do it, but I remember clicking on/selecting it more times than I thought I should.
I did it last week.
You need to make sure you are logged in & haven't used your credit.

Click entitlements - and then opt in to the member lanyard and hat.

I’m just looking at the MBER+ site. I’m finding it so confusing is it not possible to get the lanyard ticket and the cap?
It's under 'Entitlements' on the bottom bar.
1709765124758.png

It’s so weird,

We have 3 tickets on my account (150 credit) but it’s only allowing me to do my one, do I need to do seperate transactions?

It’s so weird,

We have 3 tickets on my account (150 credit) but it’s only allowing me to do my one, do I need to do seperate transactions?
If you have each ticket allocated to a different email, the email associated with the ticket will have to login.
I have two tickets linked to one email, I can see two sets of cap and lanyard under my login.

They are free from the MSS Warriors SuperStore and they (if not already) will let people download it from the store website to print off themselves as well.

Man of the people mt.wellington mt.wellington also gets some from the club hq, and sends them out on the warriors buy/sell/trade facebook page.

If you paid good money for them, I am afraid that you were ripped off

This Bunnies Jersey is one of the worst designs I've ever seen. It's so bad it's confusing

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C3o9mNusElz/?hl=en

From Google:

“Some rabbits enjoy swimming and some don't. Rabbits can swim however that doesn't mean that they should always swim as rabbits tend to swim only when they are in danger. If your rabbit enjoys swimming, for their safety, we recommend not to make them swim in anything deeper than a foot of water

They just jinxed themselves. Should’ve left this one for Cronulla.

They are free from the MSS Warriors SuperStore and they (if not already) will let people download it from the store website to print off themselves as well.

Man of the people mt.wellington mt.wellington also sends them out on the warriors buy/sell/trade facebook page.

If you paid good money for them, I am afraid that you were ripped off
Yikes, thanks for that bro, got them of marketplace, 0-1 against scalpers this year :confused:

I brought the new training jersey on the weekend. The training jersey's are typically cheaper, got it down further with a $50 voucher.

I tried the new jerseys before Christmas for sizing. I ended up forgetting what size I'd need in the Dynasty Sport sizing.

Partly wanted to try or get the training jersey to get sizing so I could potentially get myself and maybe my boys a heritage jersey. My sizing is sold out. A bit of a bugger it would be the first time the 3 of us would have the same jersey.

I managed to get the warm up tee from dynasty, I went up a size like the jerseys praying it’s the right call 🙏

Hi guys I just got delivered a Warriors tee.
Miles to big for me and I am a fatty/large person. 120kg.
Happy to post to a good Warriors fan for free. (NZ size 3 XL)
You will need to be a fat cunt like me.
It's very big and never used.
Email address if you are interested 😊

Last edited:
Hi guys I just got delivered a Warriors tee.
Miles to big for me and I am a fatty/large person. 120kg.
Happy to post to a good Warriors fan for free.
You will need to be a fat cunt like me.
It's very big and never used.
Email address if you are interested 😊
Should have posted this in the A Weighty Issue thread!!!!

Back