Player Sonny Fai

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
I have never been able to finish that wonderful article on Sonny that won an award. Just far too heartbreaking. Never knew he had gone there after a training session to do extras and was likely too buggered after saving his family to fight on :(:(:(. So tragic. Everytime I see Ben Matulino run around I always think of Sonny and wonder what if...

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
I have never been able to finish that wonderful article on Sonny that won an award. Just far too heartbreaking. Never knew he had gone there after a training session to do extras and was likely too buggered after saving his family to fight on :(:(:(. So tragic. Everytime I see Ben Matulino run around I always think of Sonny and wonder what if...
That's one of the many things that make this so heart breaking. We all want guys that do extras. Here is a guy that went out to do a bit extra. He took his family with him like the family orientated guy he was. We then know how things went with him saving one of his siblings.

The whole thing is heartbreaking.

bringmethehorizon

1st Grade Fringe
May 8, 2012
North Shore
Wonder if he’d still be playing.
He was a rare talent and a fantastic human.
Rest easy sonny.
He would have just jetted off to the super League for a payday after captaining the Warriors to their 5th premiership since 2009. He'd also have just been awarded his 7th back rower of the year Dally M award.

Reactions: Defence

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings