General Someones bin sleeping in our bed.

da mad maori

Guest
Anybody know who it might be.
All of a sudden the Warriors are doing what we have been discussing over the last two to three weeks. And thats about their shabby entertainment. Well I was pleasantly surprized that they have made an effort for the better. They got kids doing the guard of honor as the team runs out of the tunnel. Kids doing dancing. Good to near perfect music, which could be slightly louder Drums, aghhh the drums, not overly loud but very good. Its a downright shame that their mascot was a 'blow-up,., or blow-out. That to my way of thinking , has to go. I go with the theory that if you want a mascot based on culture, regardless of who's it is, then you go with the 'human input'. Not some dummy. For me there is still some perfecting to do, but at least they're on the right track.
 

edguy_old

Guest
from what i heard on tv ... they had alot of heavy rock over the pa..

i think i heard quiet riot and guns n roses !!!!!!

woooooooo bang your head !!!!
 

AmeriKiwi_old

Guest
You know, DMM, I had the SAME thought last night at the game... "somebody`s" been listening to us here!!
 

IanR_old

Guest
Now they just need to stop playing music at all between kick off of the first half to halftime, then from the start of the second half to fulltime.

Though i will admit it was better managed, wasn't started when the ball was in play. But fark it off anyhow.

I though the drums have finally found their home. They weren't in your face, but they weren't lost. The old tunnel rocks too.
 

Sinbad_old

Guest
Yeah I agree. I was looking for League Nut. We did not see any mascot on TV only mentioned it twice but never showed it. Loved the drums !!!!!
 

AmeriKiwi_old

Guest
I was at the game and never saw the blow up doll mascot people are talking about.
Wayne, if you`re listening, BRING BACK THOSE HOT CHEERLEADERS!!
 

Sinbad_old

Guest
MMMMMM blow up doll !!!!! That might cause a few problems with some of those strange people that live in Auckland ! Would expect it from Wellington , but Auckland ?
 

IanR_old

Guest
AmeriKiwi said:
I was at the game and never saw the blow up doll mascot people are talking about.
Wayne, if you`re listening, BRING BACK THOSE HOT CHEERLEADERS!!

You wandered off just before the...thing...arrived.
 

raypower_old

Guest
I heard living on a prayer over the telecast, sounds like a good step to me.

Hey on another note, watching the closing credits and it showed some woman who was flashing her jacket open and it looked like she was body painted, I was only half paying attention at the time. Anyways my gf turned to me and said "What the hell was that?" so just wondering if anyone happened to see it too?
 

AliN_old

Guest
look at the WTF thread started by ozbash AK and you'll see the thing in living colour..
Mr Nut, your time is drawing near...
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
da mad maori said:
Anybody know who it might be.
All of a sudden the Warriors are doing what we have been discussing over the last two to three weeks. And thats about their shabby entertainment. Well I was pleasantly surprized that they have made an effort for the better. They got kids doing the guard of honor as the team runs out of the tunnel. Kids doing dancing. Good to near perfect music, which could be slightly louder Drums, aghhh the drums, not overly loud but very good. Its a downright shame that their mascot was a 'blow-up,., or blow-out. That to my way of thinking , has to go. I go with the theory that if you want a mascot based on culture, regardless of who's it is, then you go with the 'human input'. Not some dummy. For me there is still some perfecting to do, but at least they're on the right track.

Well, if you look at the stats, about who is online there are times of the night during the week and after games when alot of 'guests' turn up. So you just never know who is watching...

"Big brother is watching!"
 

*Kimmy*_old

Guest
Do the warriors have a theme song??

I know in 2004 they had the one about faith :p lol that was cool on that add.

But do they have one now??
 

Northern_Union

Guest
How many REALLY!!!! turned up for the game?

Was it 8200 as stated on tv and in the papers or far less?
 

IanR_old

Guest
RS_Dragon said:
How many REALLY!!!! turned up for the game?

Was it 8200 as stated on tv and in the papers or far less?

Felt like more. Just like the Eagles game.
 

IanR_old

Guest
Certainly. There are about 4,000 more seats now - directly opposite the TV cameras.


I really like the two tiered South Stand though. I was admiring Ericsson on the way out and it looked fantastic.
 

Sueb_old

Guest
rayroxon said:
Hey on another note, watching the closing credits and it showed some woman who was flashing her jacket open and it looked like she was body painted, I was only half paying attention at the time. Anyways my gf turned to me and said "What the hell was that?" so just wondering if anyone happened to see it too?

I thought I saw it too - just a very quick flash - will have to go back on the tape and take a look. Will let you know tomorrow if we did see what we thought we saw.
 

Similar threads

Replies
11
Views
999
AmeriKiwi_old
Navigator
Replies
13
Views
764
gREVUS
gREVUS
2 3 4
Replies
61
Views
4K
Iafeta_old
Replies
1
Views
656
warriorfaithful*_old
Replies
56
Views
3K
commonsense_old