General So How Much To Go To A Grand Final??

Robster

Warriors Bench Player
May 13, 2012
I don't want to go if the Warriors aren't playing. And most likely the Warriors won't make the top 8 next year let alone the Grand Final. So I'm thinking once the Warriors reach the Big Dance again how much would it cost be to watch the Boys play?? I'm thinking putting $20 a week aside to save up. Any suggestions?

Spence

Sgt. Pepper
Mar 31, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
I don't want to go if the Warriors aren't playing. And most likely the Warriors won't make the top 8 next year let alone the Grand Final. So I'm thinking once the Warriors reach the Big Dance again how much would it cost be to watch the Boys play?? I'm thinking putting $20 a week aside to save up. Any suggestions?
$20 a week from now? Yeah, $17,462,060 should cover it.

Reactions: charlie bobmarley

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Well, if you want a good seat that's $200 AUD. On exchange rates that's 'bout .79c so Tcheuw Sevedy-Tcheuw Aidy NZD (I'm over calculating in case the rate goes down, and assuming the ticket prices remain constant. $20/week should give you plenty for next year let alone two years. Grabaseat etc etc and any special flights that would be put on should the Warriors make the Big Dance mean you shouldn't have to worry about flights.

Olympic Park has several options for accomadation - Ibis, Novotel etc. No point looking at pricing too far out as things well probably change and as your decision to go will be pretty last minute (ie you're not going to go to the Big Dance unless and until the Warriors are in, so you'll be making your bookings the Monday before the GF).

tajhay

Bird Gang to Warrior
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
All depends on how long you are gonna be staying in Sydney etc, as accom/spending money/food will set you back 300-400 for each day. If you are coming for one night i would say that 600-800 should be more than enough. As explained above it should usually be a last minute decision (after semi) so tickets could well be at a premium if a popular sydney team like bulldogs play. I think we got tixs for 100 for the 65$ tickets last grand final.

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Best bet is if it looks like it's going to be a non-Sydney Grand Final - ie Storm, Cowboys, Broncos, Titans v the Voda Mightyfone Warriors.

The uptake of tickets from Sydneysiders will slow down accordingly.

OT but mentioning "non-Sydney" reminds me how much I'd like to see a second New Zealand NRL team or a Perth or Adelaide team.

KPWarrior

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Melbourne
At $20 a week your gonna have an absolute blast! I was saving $10 a week from 2002! Blew the whole lot after the first week of the finals last year, but me and the Mrs still made it and still paying for it, but well worth it! If your resilience is better than mine you shouldn't have a problem at $20 a week.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings