Sports Black Caps

Warner is the ultimate hometown flat track bully.

Of course he wants to finish in Australia against a team that hasn't performed even average in Australia since the mid 90's when they only lost the series 2-1 (Australia has won 14 of 14 tests since).

Going to get some home cooked flat wickets that will make India's behaviour in the WC Semi look like they were trying to help us.

Two of the wickets from trying to create run scoring shots. And after boundaries had already been scored that over. Conditions certainly in favour of the spinners but still want to make them take your wicket.

NZ cricket don't decide who broadcasts away series. Up until a few days before the first test, it was being streamed on YouTube then 3now bought the rights so it is geo blocked on YouTube now.
I used to be a big black caps fan. Watched all the tests with it on all 5 days in the back ground.

Then they switched to spark and I didn’t watch any for years. Most of the team now I know the name but don’t recognise them at all.

Made me realise how you build up a connection to the players - how they play, strengths and weaknesses, style, etc. Once that’s lost there no connection and it’s like watching a team of unknowns that lowers the viewing pleasure.

I’ve decided to get back into it again and watch more this summer. Is it correct they are back on sky at home this summer?

I used to be a big black caps fan. Watched all the tests with it on all 5 days in the back ground.

Then they switched to spark and I didn’t watch any for years. Most of the team now I know the name but don’t recognise them at all.

Made me realise how you build up a connection to the players - how they play, strengths and weaknesses, style, etc. Once that’s lost there no connection and it’s like watching a team of unknowns that lowers the viewing pleasure.

I’ve decided to get back into it again and watch more this summer. Is it correct they are back on sky at home this summer?
Screenshot_20231206_220918_Google.jpg

Different formats, but do you prefer the world cup one dayers that were heavily weighted towards the batsmen, or a test like this which looks very favourable for the spin bowlers to dominate?

Different formats, but do you prefer the world cup one dayers that were heavily weighted towards the batsmen, or a test like this which looks very favourable for the spin bowlers to dominate?

I always prefer low scoring games. Spin is fine, but variable bounce on day one is something you don't like to see. This is the type of game that Bazball is built for.

Back