General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

I like blue/red/green
I like black

But please just pick one and stick with it forever.

Black makes sense because it's "NZ" warriors. But the origins is Auckland Warriors.

Eventually we might even get a second team in NZ and then we'll definitely have to be Auckland Warriors again unless it's Northern Warriors because Chch gets a team... Southern something.

Yep got the same email. Notice in a couple of teasers and in the banner in that email the old curved chevrons have returned.

Wonder if it’s just in the retro jumper or H&A. Suggest the latter as the teaser had a home based snippet and the banner is a white based eg suggesting away.

I would guess we’re about to see a very close return to the original designs.

Yep got the same email. Notice in a couple of teasers and in the banner in that email the old curved chevrons have returned.

Wonder if it’s just in the retro jumper or H&A. Suggest the latter as the teaser had a home based snippet and the banner is a white based eg suggesting away.

I would guess we’re about to see a very close return to the original designs.

Attachments

• IMG_2303.jpeg
    IMG_2303.jpeg
    334.2 KB · Views: 148
Top secret first look.. Source: MS Paint

Untitled design (59).png

Seriously though, I think the jersey is just going to look just like the 2019 one, not that that is a bad thing at all. Would kind of want to see a red collar though, so it is a little more faithful to the OG

Chevrons didn’t look straight in the leaked/spoiler pictures from yesterday like they did this year, I’m going to assume it’s curved like the 95 original or the 2019 jersey above

Back