General Slaimankhel and Tupou - The defensive geniuses

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2012
Invercargill
Our outside backs have always been defensively inept. The reason he isn't doing much is that Ben Henry is incapable of giving him the ball in space. He has also had a lot of leg issues this year and appears to have lost a lot of his speed right now.

I think it is time for a new defensive structure. I took note when he got scored on at one stage and saw he was the only player within 10 metres of the sideline, and everyone was moving infield. How can he possibley be expected to defend anything with that much space around him?

Reactions: Up the guttz

John Connor

Waterboy
Jul 16, 2012
Our outside backs have always been defensively inept. The reason he isn't doing much is that Ben Henry is incapable of giving him the ball in space. He has also had a lot of leg issues this year and appears to have lost a lot of his speed right now.

I think it is time for a new defensive structure. I took note when he got scored on at one stage and saw he was the only player within 10 metres of the sideline, and everyone was moving infield. How can he possibley be expected to defend anything with that much space around him?
Inside men are some to blame. But that try down his side he was marking no one. Just standing between a couple.

22 BEAST

Warriors Bench Player
Apr 25, 2012
Love him or hate him but with Locke injured he is likely to be our fullback next week

22 BEAST

Warriors Bench Player
Apr 25, 2012
John Connor you shouldn't have posted on here, now i know where you are and im coming for you!

HAHA

Reactions: Hitman82

facefacts

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 26, 2012
His mythical speed is just that....a myth.
We're used to our wingers making plenty of errors so thats nothing new, but it would be nice to have one that could actually outrun someone....our 3 wingers so far this season
are soooo sloowwwww and get shown up by their opposites week after week.

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2012
Invercargill
We're used to our wingers making plenty of errors so thats nothing new, but it would be nice to have one that could actually outrun someone....our 3 wingers so far this season
He has competed in track at nationals.

Xt1ncT

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 29, 2012
North Shore
I couldn't believe my eyes when he caught that kick and was away. Then stopped! Where was his pace??

Very disappointed with his showing today.

Reactions: facefacts

smac19

NSW Cup Player
May 18, 2012
tries harder than the fraud Tupou who poses as a winger..,,Dean Bell need to raid the other codes 7's team for a winger...one with some god damn gas

i'd take Terry ' blow him over with a handkerchief' Wright of old over Tupou...at least he was a finisher

Reactions: Up the guttz

John Connor

Waterboy
Jul 16, 2012
tries harder than the fraud Tupou who poses as a winger..,,Dean Bell need to raid the other codes 7's team for a winger...one with some god damn gas

i'd take Terry ' blow him over with a handkerchief' Wright of old over Tupou...at least he was a finisher
I like tupou. There are alot of NRL wingers that get by without blistering pace. Krisnan Inu is an example of that. Though he is a centre now.

smac19

NSW Cup Player
May 18, 2012
I like tupou. There are alot of NRL wingers that get by without blistering pace. Krisnan Inu is an example of that. Though he is a centre now.
Ockers always commenting on the Inu factor, how the warriors let him go, imagine he ends up with a GF RING...70 points 7 games..take his lazy ass nature over BT 4 sho