General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

Ok so not a scam, email to members just went out from the club.

As a another poster guessed - memberships lanyards are going fully digital with you paying if you want a lanyard / card.

The credit is not valid with the Warriors store (IE not the official merchandise)

Ok so not a scam, email to members just went out from the club.

As a another poster guessed - memberships lanyards are going fully digital with you paying if you want a lanyard / card.

The credit is not valid with the Warriors store (IE not the official merchandise)
95% of the members only merch looks garbage. Puzzling what they were trying to achieve with this. There's nothing listed I'd want to be crowing about to non-members.
They should have allowed the credit to be used on official merch.

Last edited:
95% of the members only merch looks garbage. Puzzling what they were trying to achieve with this. There's nothing listed I'd want to be crowing about to non-members.
They should have allowed the use of the credit on official merch.
Even the prospect of confusing members of the prospect of this being a hack makes it not worth it imo.

When I got the email saying I was being offered $150 credit I naturally through it could towards a jersey etc - so pretty underwhelmed TBH.

I personally don’t mind it, it’s something different and means members can choose what they want to get in terms of “members only” merch instead of the club sending out packs by default.

My kids have finally gotten into the Warriors, plenty of stuff on there which is suitable for them.

I don’t know, just doesn’t seem like something worth moaning about tbh.

Got my kids a couple of away jerseys for Christmas last night. At least when they unwrap clothes it will be something they like.

Brought off the Dynasty Sports site. Looks like they have stocked up on quite a few items.

At least with the kids the sizing is reasonably easy at the moment. Go by age or a higher age and let them grow into it.

Got my eye on a kids home jersey and back pack for an upcoming birthday.

Little buggers will have more of the new kit than me.

Back