General SKY TV Coverage of League

Inruin

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
I don't care that sky have the rights it's just the plonkers they hire for tv 🙄 nz can't do presentation like Australia does it.
i dont understand why we need them? There is pregame, halftime, fulltime, analytical, and other shows with more knowledgeable people hosting them than any one we have over here

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
i dont understand why we need them? There is pregame, halftime, fulltime, analytical, and other shows with more knowledgeable people hosting them than any one we have over here
I think we could do a far better job with the people on this forum:
john nick would be in charge of all media releases and could do a quarterly magazine.
gREVUS could do written reports.
tajhay would obviously be in charge of social media and provide additional game day coverage with his drone.
bruce bruce could talk about Carlaw Park and how Watson singlehandedly ruined the club.
Rizzah Rizzah could provide cost analyst for the money spent on players.
mt.wellington could stonewall everyone.
Jonno would do the weather reports and player speed analyst.
Sup42 Sup42 would do sideline medical and concussion reports.
Inruin Inruin could provide childcare services.
janfin could provide the betting odds.... Warriors by 6.
Noitall could praise Jacinda for everything the club does right.
and Juju could blame every bad decision made by the club on the previous National govt.

Last edited:

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
@
Inruin
Inruin could provide childcare services.
Haha! :D

• Haha
Reactions: john nick

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I think we could do a far better job with the people on this forum:
john nick would be in charge of all media releases and could do a quarterly magazine.
gREVUS could do written reports.
tajhay would obviously be in charge of social media and provide additional game day coverage with his drone.
bruce bruce could talk about Carlaw Park and how Watson singlehandedly ruined the club.
Rizzah Rizzah could provide cost analyst for the money spent on players.
mt.wellington could stonewall everyone.
Jonno would do the weather reports and player speed analyst.
Sup42 Sup42 would do sideline medical and concussion reports.
Inruin Inruin could provide childcare services.
janfin could provide the betting odds.... Warriors by 6.
Noitall could praise Jacinda for everything the club does right.
and Juju could blame every bad decision made by the club on the previous National govt.
You forgot stats...you usually do :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Akkerz

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
I don't currently have any of the NZ sports services. Which one has the better digital option - Sky TV or Spark?
Are either of them similar to Kayo's format, with the ability to watch games on demand.

It's crazy that SkySport has dragged its knuckles over implementing a proper digital service and has stuck with the set top box option for so long.

Billyspleen75

1st Grade Fringe
May 8, 2012
Silverdale
I don't currently have any of the NZ sports services. Which one has the better digital option - Sky TV or Spark?
Are either of them similar to Kayo's format, with the ability to watch games on demand.

It's crazy that SkySport has dragged its knuckles over implementing a proper digital service and has stuck with the set top box option for so long.
Spark's is a clunkier version of Kayo,
Sky Sport Now doesn't have any ondemand, just a -24 hour guide that allows you to rewind back to the start.

Reactions: Rizzah

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings