Votes: 15 11.8%
  • B

Votes: 107 84.3%
  • C

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • F-

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
A solid B, well done to the punters who picked 1-12……still a way to go but good grinding win for the boys.

Definitely didn’t lack for effort and neither Newy.

Some outstanding players on both sides.

Ford was bloody good, happy for him….he needed that performance to redeem himself.

What a conundrum Webby has with with RTS v CNK and Metcalf v CHT. Or am I jumping the gun and doing his thinking for him?

Heart murmur when Egan went down again.

So, shit symptoms cluster suggestive of a break.

Which is not always a break, he might be fine, just crippled from heavy contact to a superficial bone that does not have any packaging around it to insulate a hit.

This is one of those reports that means nothing till we see an Xray.

The number of suspected broken Femurs I have seen in club footy that turned out to be corked thighs....I tell yah...wait for the Xray.

So, shit symptoms cluster suggestive of a break.

Which is not always a break, he might be fine, just crippled from heavy contact to a superficial bone that does not have any packaging around it to insulate a hit.

This is one of those reports that means nothing till we see an Xray.

The number of suspected broken Femurs I have seen in club footy that turned out to be corked thighs....I tell yah...wait for the Xray.
I'm waiting, hoping you're right 🤞

I'm waiting, hoping you're right 🤞
Me too.
My post was meant to convey that I have no idea, nor should the poster claim to be confident around the diagnosis before an Xray.

This is one of those situations where the answer will come rapidly and empirically, so no need for the pre speculation.

Interesting that none of the bench players played for 30 minutes except CHT who probably would have been limited to around that as well if not for Metcalf's injury.

Maybe just allowing Niukore/Tevaga to get back up to speed/game fitness, but I could see us getting worn down over the long season if that continues or someone doesn't step up to demand more minutes.

Pretty key having someone that can cover multiple positions on the bench. If we had Lussick on the bench instead of CHT it would have been tough.

I'd imagine it would have meant moving Egan. We had that a few years back. Egan is so crucial at dummy half.

CHT can cover the halves, dummy half, fullback. I'd say centres would be work as well.

Lussick would work on the bench if CHT or Walker are there as well.

Walker last year it as the middle forward it got to the point they needed someone else to play the replacement dummy half and would use his utility value if absolutely necessary.

Congrats Warrior fam.

Sorry for Metcalf but bring in TMM.

RTS proved again his value is at FB. CNK to Center.
A good win because we won. Tempered by losing Metcalf which was counter tempered by CHT going well with TMM in line which should look like TMM starting next week with CHT in the same bench role in my opinion.

Now about Roger to FB permanently.........

No thanks. CNK is the missing link to igniting our backline attack. Roger was awesome and I don't dispute that. But the CNK fullback play is what we need from our fullback. It's a nice problem but I've voiced my opinion.

Now back to the game. Great victory. Well done team.

Thought we really missed Walker today.

There was something off about our game early - came out pretty flat.

Clean linebreaks through the tackles are a bit of a concern - has happened a few times this year.

Wingers flying in again too for some reason, that's creeping back in most games.

It looks like we could pretty much trundle all season into 6th, a great base to build on.

A pretty tough run of games. All tough opposition.

We have been in all of them. Even the Storm one where it looked like it could be ugly they worked their way back.

The Sharks one at home would have been nice. A lesson in playing 80 in this competition.

The record is acceptable for the run we had. A few more close losses would have dented the confidence.

We have a squad with some resiliency to it.

I dunno, given where we are in the year I think we played really well.

We didn't blow them off the park and at times our attack looked clunky. I thought our defence was great though. We look like a champion team to be honest, we keep turning up for each other. And that's with ANOTHER spine reshuffle mid game. Our attack will come, but that D is looking really good and that's the most important thing

There were a lot of grinding periods where both teams were going set for set waiting for a mistake.

Even when it was us we had it in us to defend it.

We shouldn't hear the old keep the ball in play and let the Warriors fall over themselves or tire them out. This team will keep going. Should get an energizer sponsorship.

Back