Votes: 15 11.8%
  • B

Votes: 107 84.3%
  • C

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • F-

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
We have some good players doing a lot of clean up work. Or lost of little efforts. Support plays, holding the opposition up to push them into the in goal.

Guys like Barnett, Ford, Capewell and Berry. Well those are the ones I am highlighting this week. But overall across the team we have guys doing the little things like being third man in to the tackle where traditionally we'd have guys more interested in getting back the 10.

Screenshot_20240331-195715_Instagram.jpg

I hope not

Losing Metcalf early was not good.
Great games from everyone.
Monty and dwz were very good.
Not a bad player.
Wondering why if SJ has a niggle doesn't Pompey do the goal kicking.
Did good last year

The only criticism that has ever been warranted with Webster has been his use of the bench. Replacing Lussick with CHT was instrumental in the win.
Lots of good performances but I'm particularly pleased to see Ford, CHT & Montoya provide some highlights to boost their confidence

I liked the variety in how we got our tries. Instead of the structures to the right hand side we had Johnson turning up on the left hand side and putting Ford through a hole. Then through the middle with support play and then off a kick.

Congrats Warrior fam.

A win is a win.

But dam points are hard to come by. They’re not given but have to be earned the hard way. The ref don’t help matters with their bias decisions.

Sorry for Metcalf but bring in TMM.

TMM, CHT and SJ on the field could be special.

RTS proved again his value is at FB. CNK to Center.

Let’s not use Pomp’s again unless we’re all out of options. He’s like an old man on crutches with the ball.
Mate you completely missed the fact that our try line defence numbered up with ease thanks to having a boss defender like Pompey on the weak edge.

We looked like last year as a defensive wall, I wish we had Pompey over RTS at center Vs the Storm in those last minutes.

We literally constructed a lead then backed our defence versus the clock to make an eight point deficit impossible to overcome. Much like our method last year to lock down two points in games.

RTS can be better at center but he has a long way to go to match Pompeys defence.

Last edited:
AFB clearly has an injury. Just when we thought TMM was a waste in NSW cup…. He’s gonna bring good defensive 6 play with subtle attacking skills. He will bring strength. Big wraps to Ford over the last two games, he just goes all day, very durable. Also think that Barnett is almost as valuable as AFB, what he brings defensively is massive. We will need Jazz, he seems to be getting back to his best and I think when he’s in that form he needs to picked. Good grinding today, the offense will click soon enough.

Mate you completely missed the fact that our try line defence numbered up with ease thanks to having a boss defender like Pompey on the weak edge.

We looked like last year as a defensive wall, I wish we had Pompey over RTS at center Vs the Storm in those last minutes.

RTS can be better at center but he has a long way to go to match Pompeys defence.
Surely Andrew webster can see this too.

Back