General Siuatonga Likiliki

The 22 BEAST_old

He has to play 1st grade in round 10, he is in awesome form.

numbnutsnz_old

Apparently on his way back to the Warriors for next year.

Centre problems sorted or not?

Jesbass_old

Where'd you hear that, numbnuts? (haha, hard to talk to you without feeling like I'm insulting you...)

If true, I don't think that solves our centre problem.

Spence_old

I guess it solves the Vulcans reserve centre problem?

In all seriousness, I'd be willing to give him a chance. He has all the potential, just needs to get the top two inches sorted out, whether moving to Aussie has done that is yet to be seen.

numbnutsnz_old

Im embarrassed to admit it but my source is from the VOT site. Claims its in RLW but ill get a copy to confirm.

I dont think it solves anything. He never really did it for me.

RRG_old

I like the way our recruitment is heading, the idea being we develop our own players and only buy in players who are world class. But I think this should also apply to ex warriors players so neither steve raps or likiliki should have been signed.

ToiletDuck_old

I'm with numbnutz, was never a huge fan.

Couldn't break into a Knights side, even with Mad Dog leaving? Well....sign hm up then! :confused1:

KeepingTheFaith_old

Hopefully he's developed during his stint in Newcastle, but I'm not holding my breath.

Hurrell is currently more equipped to handle first grade than Likiliki was when I saw him last and like most I feel Hurrell is a year away.

ToiletDuck_old

I feel Hurrell is about 5 weeks away, let's see him in the finals.

Jesbass_old

How far away is the Grand Final? That's when I want to see Hurrell on debut.

ToiletDuck_old

He'll be the next Clinton Toopi, in his prime at age 23 and go downhill from there.

facefacts_old

If he's walking out half way through a contract, we wont be paying much for him. Which is probably what hes worth.

Spence_old

When is his contract with the Knights until?

If he is going to be playing NSW Cup either way, he'd probably prefer to be home. I guess he isn't the worst player to have incase of a huge injury crisis, but I wouldn't have him in my top 30.